Review Highlights
Atlantis Aquarium

The Atlantis Aquarium was wonderful, the view of the different aquatic animals and the different... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Stephen M
So beautiful to see and watch!

My 2 teenagers and I had an amazing time visiting the Atlantis for the day! The marine habitat is a... read more

Reviewed March 14, 2024

from $80.00
from $28.40
from $91.64
3,971 results
All reviews fish water park aquarium dig sharks exhibits pools resort tunnel ruins casino
Selected filters
Reviewed November 13, 2017

The Predator Tunnel is an underwater walk through the Predator Lagoon, so you get to see the fish at "their" level. A stingray and sawtooth shark swam over my head, which was super cool!

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited this exhibit while at the Atlantis. We both enjoyed it very much. To be able to see specimens that we would not normally be able to see was cool. Also, some of them are very large, so that is cool as well. If you are at Atlantis, go check it out!

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed the marine habitat exhibit. There are a lot of specimens, and the water is clear enough to see everything. Fun experience.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

The place looks like from another planet it's , Fantastic, funny attractions, good beverages and food

Reviewed November 8, 2017

I was a little disappointed in the predator lagoon this year. There were only 2 hammer head sharks (there are usually several). The lagoon was a bit of a mess (which may have been due to the tropical storm that blew through the first night we were there), but the area immediate area surrounding the predator lagoon is in bad need of repair. We enjoyed the new rope bridge though, so I'm sure additional renovations are coming soon.

Date of experience: October 2017