“lots to see”

Marine Habitat at Atlantis
More attraction details
Owner description: The world's largest marine park, home to over 50,000 sea animals.
Reviewed June 1, 2014

One of the real attractions! It was a very popular place but in May it was not really crowded. Lots of walking involved

2  Thank michaelann d
Write a ReviewReviews (2,641)

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Beautiful grounds, relaxing. lots to do. \Enjoyed renting a cabana and enjoying pool and beach without baking in the sun

1  Thank Debra D
Reviewed May 29, 2014

My husband and I walked around a lot during our Honeymoon to Atlantis. One of our favorite parts was seeing all of the various aquariums and marine habitats. So cool. So many creatures to see. We loved The Dig and the Predator's Lagoon. All of the caves/tunnels were really neat and a lot of the times they lead into bars, so we would always grab a beach beverage! Just explore and get lost! Great for the kids because you also run into tons of animals exhibits like turtles, sharks, sting rays, etc.

1  Thank Sarah T
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I probably walked through the aquarium at least 2 times a day for every day we stayed at the hotel. The wildlife and giant ray were beautiful to look at.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I loved the various habitats that were set up throughout the property. And no matter what tower you were near there was some type of habitat. However, it comes with a caveat. The paths between buildings, pools, etc, often meander around these habitats making it hard to get from point A to point B. If you are going to see the marine life it is fine. If you just want to get back to your room it is a bit of a headache. However, you do get much closer than you could in your average aquarium. I snorkeled in the ruins which was an amazing experience that I highly recommend for a chance to see the fish without looking through the glass and crowds.