“All you can eat even for the fussy eater”
Review of Mosaic

Mosaic
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: A fresh concept in custom-made cuisine, this Mediterranean-influenced restaurant features action cooking stations to prepare dishes on demand, from fresh fish to churassco. Designed by Jeffrey Beers, the restaurant changes form day to evening utilizing light to play off the polished chrome, wenge wood and limestone.
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Heaven awaits for the foodie. Yum!
$75 per adult. We do our traditional last night at Mosaic. I’d like to try the Sunday breakfast buffet. I see a whole lot of good things said here about that.
I saw on some comments on TripAdvisor that there’s lobster at Mosaic. I didn’t see one sign of lobster anywhere. They have so much to offer. My husband loved the steak tips. I love Mediterranean and my son loves seafood. We left with Food comas.

Date of visit: April 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,153)

Reviewed April 26, 2019

'The ambiance far exceeds its' partner buffet Poseidon"sTable.The food is much higher end and better quality than Poseidon"s.Overall think it is the better of the two options EXCEPT for the service! In Poseidon"s the staff seemed to be present and attentive,but at Mosaic they often got "lost" for long periods of time.For example the one breakfast we had 6 plates on the table and no one bothered to clear the table.On our first try we ordered the Bottomless Mimosas,but never saw our waiter after our first drink!Just something to think about...

Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

Dining at this restaurant was an awesome experience. The food was great. With lots of tasty treats.
I would recommend it for fine dining.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 14, 2019

Ok, let's be unfront, like anything else at the Cove, this is not cheap. What worked for the seven of us was simple - at the end of the trip, everyone had their likes and dislikes. Mosiac provides the opportunity to go beyond the traditional - everything from local to Asian, to Indian, whatever you want and to cap off a week at Atlantis with a relaxed and upscale dining option that pretty much meets everyone's needs. And, it will set you back, including the usual 27% upcharge, about $70 per person. We found the selection of food to be overwhelming, but based upon an average of three plates plus desert per person, as a table we sampled about 50% of that offered and felt the price was right. Granted, this is a buffet, but it's mostly high quality and if you work the cooking stations at the right time, you're getting the best of the various beef, pork, chicken, or lamb, right off the grill. As we stayed at the Reef and had our own kitchen, we didn't hit up many of the dining choices - Nobu, Fish, and Mosiac. Each was very good and a great option.

2  Thank TwoMillionMiler
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Kudos to the new chef at Mosaic! The breakfast buffet is full of delightful new brunch items including fish tacos, fresh panini, banana puffs and even sushi. WOW!!! My family and I have been coming here since 1990. We have enjoyed our stays at every tower and watched this resort expand to what it is today. I was so impressed by the new spread and selections this morning at The Cove’s Mosaic Restaurant. Congratulations to all who helped revamp and now staff this delightful restaurant!