“Prefect place to eat”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2014

By a tween...
The portions here are really big, so if I were you I would eat on a night that you are really hungry and that isn't your last night. We made the mistake by eating here our last night, and we had so many leftovers. The food was amazing, they had really friendly staff, people singing outside, and amazing mints:). There food selection is great. My brothers food was a little to spicy, and our waiter and chief were really nice and made him a new batch. They had some Bahamian food, and more. If/when you go I hope you love it like me.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

We got in on an afternoon flight by the time we got to our Hotel and cleaned up it was dinner time. Since it had been a long day and did not have reservations any where, we headed to the Marina Village. We chose right! Our server was so helpful with our choices. I ordered the Mahi Mahi , sides are separate there also. The fish was a huge portion, my husband had to help me with it, so tender and juicy. The rice and peas were good , but the Plantains we excellent! Only problem was , when we tried to go back, it was closed for the week. That has happened in a few of the restaurants on the property. I guess they do it when it's a slower season. There was really no answer when we asked. We will visit again when we return. One of the more reasonable ones, and the Village is great at night, they have a band out front, and several on either end . Great Staff, Great Food, reasonable price for the Island!

Reviewed May 3, 2014

We sat at the bar while the live band played, the shrimp and grits were wonderful and the fountain of youth specialty drink was awesome!

1  Thank Calvin M
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Wonderful location in Marina Village, just outside the casino off the royal towers east. Signs everywhere to direct you, hotel staff wonderful with directions.

We ate at Bimini Road a few nights ago. It was a party of three adults, we each had a cocktail. Actually we didn't care for the Bahama Mama frozen drink and they took it back and gave us our replacement Pina Coladas at no charge for original drinks! Surprising.

Staff was wonderful, we ate there at approximately 8pm and didn't have to wait. There was an authentic Carribean band playing outside in an alcove of the restaurant. They were excellent, a singer and band....small crowds gather around, some were dancing in the walkway outside listening to them. We could hear them as we ate...wonderful native sounds

We had our first taste of native conch while here. It's similar to American calamari, chewier and bigger pieces. Comes with sauces, I asked for shrimp cocktail sauce as this is what I usually have with calamari. Very good, but very fried.

We also ordered jerk seasoned chicken wings- a non saucy but moist, rub seasoning, very spicy. Good depending on your spice likes. Not as hot as a jalapeno, but spicy after taste.

We also got a kids cheeseburger for one in our party who wasn't that hungry she said it was the perfect size.

Dessert wasn't great I got a cinnamon bun with sauce and.... we also got a good dish of vanilla icecream with chocolate sauce which wasn't on the menu but they accommodated us. We got a few sodas and our liter and half of water dasani which we get everywhere we go. Total inclusive of all food, cocktails and dessert plus gratuity $119. for three. and we didn't leave hungry.

We weren't in the mood for a full sit down meal so we ordered more starters as you can see. A meal would have been more expensive...though I think they considered the conch a meal and it was very large.

Oh we started with nachos, not good, fake yellow cheese which you get in some places. I like real cheese

We did have alcoholic beverages, one each, and the food we ordered seems to be more snacking style food than a sit down dinner. We spent the same for a complete dinner at Virgils BBQ with so much left over and no alcoholic beverages. Price fair for the foods we got and given we are in Atlantis.

Everything, everywhere is paid for with room key so I call down and check balance every couple of days to make sure we are within budget. Some places (mostly near beach) don't even take cash.

You can get burgers fries, etc at beach huts for approx $25 for two.

Rating for Bimini Road (for what we got) on a scale of 1-10

Atmosphere: 10 mostly due to music and service
Food: 8 Conch excellent... but not as good as Mesa Grill which was best conch we have had. I'd skip dessert not great. Can't speak for full meals
Bathrooms 8 clean
Service 10 Wonderful everyone here (in Atlantis) is soooo friendly!

I'd recommend BIMINI ROAD as a stop on your trip it has a real Carribean feel to it.

1  Thank Cathy C
Reviewed April 29, 2014

This was our second time at this restaurant. The first time our waiter was not very knowledgable, and we realized too late that he had brought and poured the wrong wine. We returned this trip only because all other convenient restaurants were booked up the day we arrived. This time the food was actually better, but not on a par with the fancier places. The waiter messed up our drink order and took another 20 minutes to correct it. The atmosphere is island informal but expect it to be noisy, especially when they acknowledge someone's birthday, which seemed to be every 15 minutes. Overall this is a decent place to eat on nights when dinner is not the main event. Get there by 6PM if you don't have reservations. On school vacation weeks, the more exclusive restaurants may be booked up even before you fly in, so research ahead and reserve early. If you don't, try this place, but vacation high prices are everywhere.