“Not worth it”
Review of Bahamian Club

Bahamian Club
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Bahamian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Florida
“Not worth it”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

The quality of the food was not fantastic for the prices charged. I ambiance was nice, service was great. Portions are very large.

Visited October 2012

• Polish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always a pleasure”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

The service in the Club is impeccable. The food as well. Not much other than steaks.. a little fish. Not a great place for young children.

Visited November 2012
Amory, Mississippi
“Great Fillet Mignon”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Very nice restaurant and the service was great! Food was wonderful - very nice dinner. Somewhat pricey but compared to other places we ate at the resort, we received more food for the money.

Visited November 2012
Baton Rouge, LA
“Dining At It's Best”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Broad menu selections, impeccably prepared food, over the top service, relaxing surroundings, and good bar selections, the Bahamian Club is dining it the finest tradition. Though I have dined in more sophisticated settings, my experience at this restaurant is one to "write home about." So I am telling you. This was my second trip to this particular dining establishment and I truly enjoyed both experiences. The food is very good. I enjoyed a rack of lamb prepared perfectly; I asked the waiter to have the chef prepare it to his liking. Everyone in our party was more than pleased with the food and the service. The only drawback is that the wait staff go around singing "hoppy birthday." The bar selections were more than adequate but not impressive. If you visit Atlantis, try it out. Salute!

• Visited October 2012
Naples, Florida
“My all time davirite Atlantis resturant”
Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

On the expensive side but this isto the Atlantis. The food is excellent and service is superb. The atmosphere is bit dark, I guess that's called ambience. On this occasion we started off with the mushroom melee as is our habit. My wife had a steak an I the lamb chops. Both meals were made to perfection. We'll be back next year. You'll need a reservation as this place is always busy.