“Great Fillet Mignon”

Bahamian Club
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Very nice restaurant and the service was great! Food was wonderful - very nice dinner. Somewhat pricey but compared to other places we ate at the resort, we received more food for the money.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Broad menu selections, impeccably prepared food, over the top service, relaxing surroundings, and good bar selections, the Bahamian Club is dining it the finest tradition. Though I have dined in more sophisticated settings, my experience at this restaurant is one to "write home about." So I am telling you. This was my second trip to this particular dining establishment and I truly enjoyed both experiences. The food is very good. I enjoyed a rack of lamb prepared perfectly; I asked the waiter to have the chef prepare it to his liking. Everyone in our party was more than pleased with the food and the service. The only drawback is that the wait staff go around singing "hoppy birthday." The bar selections were more than adequate but not impressive. If you visit Atlantis, try it out. Salute!

Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

On the expensive side but this isto the Atlantis. The food is excellent and service is superb. The atmosphere is bit dark, I guess that's called ambience. On this occasion we started off with the mushroom melee as is our habit. My wife had a steak an I the lamb chops. Both meals were made to perfection. We'll be back next year. You'll need a reservation as this place is always busy.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

the food was good and the service excellent,a little dark,we had a round table wich was good for large groups

Reviewed September 9, 2012

The food was amazing, the staff so knowlegable and helpful. I found that the prices, for the rating of this restaurant was actually reasonable compared to some of the other placed in Atlantis.