“Great Place for NFL Games!”

Atlantis Paradise Island - Atlas Grill & Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Palmdale, California
“Great Place for NFL Games!”
Reviewed December 16, 2010

Ate here twice on my last stay. I went originally on a sunday because i was hoping to catch the football games and the staff was so cool they turned the TV in front of me and my family on to whatever game i wanted. The food was great - Awesome Burger and even better Onion rings. They didnt chase me out or make me feel unnwelcome after i continued to stay watchign the games long after my food was gone. Prices were reasonable and service was timely and pleasant. We even came back for dinner the next night to catch the MNF game and had the Chicken Parmesean - Way better and much cheeper than Carmines....Also ordered the Cheese Bread it was Bomb!! Enjoy.

New York City, New York
“The Best Wings and Burgers”
Reviewed October 29, 2010

Great to stop in and watch the games, have some wings and burgers. The service was exceptional also!

Sunrise, FL
“Good”
Reviewed August 30, 2010

Grabbed a bit of lunch there yesterday (08/29). A few of us guys ordered chicken breast sandwhiches and burgers. Once we got the food (service never the Bahamas strong suit) the food was decent. The chicken breast sandwhiches had two pieces of chicken so they were ample. The burger was fine, although the meat kind of got lost in the oversized bun. All of our fries were luke-warm, at best. Prices were based on Atlantis meals (nothing really cheap).

If you need a quick fix of something simple inside the hotel, this is a decent choice.

Virginia
“Good food at moderate pricing - for Atlantis ...”
Reviewed July 21, 2010

I enjoyed my salmon dinner and my husband had the chicken parmesan. They have kids menus too. A bit noisy of an atmosphere since in the casino - would be great to get a table towards the back to overlook the marina.

Houston, Texas
“Two experiences: one good and one not so good”
Reviewed July 26, 2009

Both times we waited to be seated for over an hour and the second time, it was over an hour before our cold food arrived. First time was fairly good and it's not expensive, but second time was the last for sure. Not a great experience.