“Average at best, but the wings were delicious”
Review of Anthony's Grill

Anthony's Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Mostly average food. nothing to write home about, but good to get out from Atlantis and feel like you're no longer "on the reservation"

Write a ReviewReviews (1,375)

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Pizza and ceasar salad very good. Clean place, friendly staff. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone staying at Atlantis.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

My girlfriends and I went to Anthony's for lunch and had wonderful service and a great time. We had conch fritters for appetizers and they were delicious. Then I had the ribs and they were moist and flavorful without having too much spice. But my very favorite thing was my Guava Cream Dream Drink. This is a frozen drink that was so delicious - I have tried to recreate it several times at home without the same result! It is so refreshing on a hot Bahamian day. Anthony's is a short walk from Atlantis and it was nice to "get out" and about to try some different kind of food and drinks. I am from Florida and go to the Bahamas whenever I get the chance and I will definitely go back to Anthony's.

1  Thank 123bright
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We went here during our first night stay at the Comfort Suites because they gave us kids eat free coupons. I ordered a burger which was average. My husband ordered a chicken sandwich and he said was just ok. We got the kids pizza which was decent. Everything was overpriced just liked all the other restaurants on the island. The burger was 12 but 2 was added to that for cheese. We had more kids eat free coupons but chose not to return to this restaurant.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Convenient to Comfort Suites, food was satisfactory. The restaurant had a nice Bahamian festive feel.