Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM

from $97.44
More Info
from $409.24
More Info
All reviews swimming pigs grouper nurse sharks yacht club rock iguanas day trip staniel cay boat ride pig island once in a lifetime feed the pigs final stop spanish wells sand bar recommend this trip choppy water amazing trip
Selected filters
Reviewed October 25, 2016

We spend one day with Harbour Safaris trip to Exuma. It was just amazing trip. The riding with the RIB-boat was smooth even though the sea was quite rough.
We had 3 nice stopovers and enjoyed the nice lunch at the Stanley Cay Yacht Club.
I can surely recommend the trip!

Date of experience: October 2016
HarbourSafarisLtd, Manager at Harbour Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2016

Thank you so much for joining us and for the recommendation!

Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

For some reason my original post has never been posted so here we go.

We came here in June 2016 to celebrate my 30th.

We made the mistake of not booking this tour prior to our visit.
We called and tried to book and were informed that the tour only had 1 place left. We tried other places that weren't as highly rated and all booked up.

My fiancé emailed Harbour Safaris as this had the best reviews and explained that we had come from the UK for my 30th and one of the main reasons for our visit was to swim with the pigs.
We received an email back asking our weight etc.
We replied telling them that I was around 10st and my partner around 12.
We were emailed back and they said as we were from the UK was here for my 30th they would allow the extra person but that we just had to travel light.

We arrived at the tour and was greeted by "Grouper" what an amazing guy he was! Super friendly and knowledgeable and funny too. He knew everything.

The trip was fantastic!! The best thing I have ever done.
We saw the pigs and stopped off for lunch and then went to a private island.

My fiancé accidentally dropped my phone in the sea when we docked at the yacht club. Grouper thought nothing of taking his clothes and shoes off, grabbing a snorkel and diving down 20 meters passed a barracuda and brought the phone up and got a bag of rice for it! Talk about going above and beyond!

If you're considering these guys, don't think about it, just book it and book it in advance - we were just very fortunate to get on.

Thanks so much harbour safaris! We will be back!!xx

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed October 15, 2016

I spent a full day with Harbour Safaris a few weeks ago and it was an experience I will remember forever! Grouper (the captain and guide) was super-friendly and knowledgeable and Darren was a great right-hand & boat driver. They kept us as comfortable as possible on the saddle-style boat and got us to each destination as quickly as they could. We lucked out with a gorgeous day so the ride was nice and smooth. We first stopped at Iguana island and then headed to Pig Island. The ride there was breath-taking. Once we were at Pig Island we got the opportunity to feed the pigs and swim around with them (if you wanted to). Then we hopped back in the boat and went to lunch at Staniel Cay yacht club. Lunch was great and we even got the opportunity to swim with some nurse sharks right there! After that, we got back on the boat and Grouper & Darren took us to a private island in the middle of the Exuma Cays. The sand bar stretched out into the ocean and there was a natural whirlpool we got to swim in. It was one of the most beautiful beaches I've been on -- and I've been to many beaches across the Caribbean! An amazing way to end the day. Thank you Harbour Safaris!

Recommendations: Bring a lot of sunscreen & a hat as the boat is uncovered and you are in the direct sun all day. The boat is saddle style so it's not for everyone -- you really can't have mobility issues to do this excursion.

Reviewed October 9, 2016

The whole team at Harbour Safari's were absolutely amazing and full of knowledge! We had such a great time. The boat wasn't very rocky at all and was quite pleasant and comfortable. The one thing I wanted to do was visit the pigs while in The Bahamas and this was not a let down at all! It was definitely a once in a lifetime opportunity. Lunch at the Yacht Club was delicious and we were left with a full belly's. We even got to swim with some sharks after we finished lunch. Overall everyone had a fantastic day and I would highly recommend this day trip to anyone.

Date of experience: September 2016
HarbourSafarisLtd, Manager at Harbour Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2016

Sounds like a perfect day! Thank you for the recommendation!

Reviewed October 4, 2016

Great experience for those that do not have a lot of time in Bahamas but still want to visit the pigs. Quite expensive, but worth it and a lot of attractions are included. I really enjoyed on the way back that we stopped at some private beach to swim- it was the most beautiful beach I've ever seen.

Date of experience: September 2016

So happy you enjoyed your trip with us! Thanks for the review.