Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM

from $97.44
More Info
from $409.24
More Info
All reviews swimming pigs grouper nurse sharks yacht club rock iguanas day trip staniel cay boat ride pig island once in a lifetime feed the pigs final stop spanish wells sand bar recommend this trip choppy water amazing trip
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2016

Thank you Darren and Grouper for a fantastic Day. Swam with the pigs, petted the sharks, saw dolphins and stingrays. Beautiful waters...amazing sandbar. You guys were the best providing everything we needed. Still wishing I was out there! Grouper mingles and gets to know his guests. Thanks so much. Hope to see you again soon!

1  Thank miguelobregon
HarbourSafarisLtd, Manager at Harbour Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2016

Thanks for coming on board and taking the time to review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed Exuma as much as we do!

Reviewed July 17, 2016

The "Simming with Pigs" excursion was a highlight of my trip to the Bahamas! It is definitely worth the money and time that it takes to get there. The boat was a bit uncomfortable at times, but I would do all over again in a heartbeat to be able to see the clear blue water and islands along the way .. Definitely something you're not going to see staying at a hotel.
I had a lot of questions leading up to the trip and everyone on board the Harbour Safaris team was very helpful and accommodating. Couldn't have asked for anything better. Thanks for everything! Overall, I was very pleased with my experience and would definitely recommend it to anyone :)

I would suggest looking in to booking early and bringing lots of sunscreen, a hat and a waterproof phone case or camera .. You will want to take a lot of pictures.

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank Julia W
Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

The swimming pigs tour was absolutely amazing. Grouper, our tour guide, was knowledgable, helpful, inclusive and just an all-round nice guy.
The only slightly bad thing I will say is if you get sea sick I wouldn't recommend this tour. The boat rides are very long between stops and very rough, but it certainly did not take away the enjoyment of the tour for us.
This was definitely a highlight to our travels and even one of the best days we have ever had traveling. Highly recommended!!

1  Thank JaimiLeigh
HarbourSafarisLtd, Manager at Harbour Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2016

So happy you enjoyed yourselves! Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

What a day it was on this tour! I did it a week ago today and It is still all I am talking about! The sheer amount of things you see is incredible! The pigs! (My favorite were so awesome) iguanas, private islands (johnny depp, Tyler perry's). The staniel cay yacht club where food was absolutely delicious, they also have nurse sharks you can actually stand in the water with them. We also stopped at a sand bar in the middle of the ocean that was like nothing I have ever experienced! The yachts you will see will make you go crazy along the way! You see ALL of this in a short 8 hour trip through the clearest most beautiful water I have ever seen! We had 10 on our tour from all across the world (oklahoma, cali, Gibraltar, Beijing and Australia)! Grouper and our Captain darron gave us all kinds of info throughout and grouper even saved my hat! Now don't get me wrong it's a small boat and slightly uncomfortable, (we were a little sore the next day even) but it was MORE than worth it and I would do it again in a heartbeat! Do this trip if you have the opportunity! Thank you harbour safaris!

Reviewed July 12, 2016

It was amazing. Water and scenery were beautiful. The trip is a little rocky with the boat seats but it was worth it. Group and the Captain were wonderful guides.

Date of experience: June 2016

Thanks for coming on board for our adventure!