“Nice Little Spot in Nassau”
other travelers have booked this property
Saunders Beach 2 minute walk away
Large swimming pool all for you on premises Cozy full-size bed that sleeps 2 and futon that converts into a bed that sleeps 1
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
Saunders Beach 2 minute walk away
Large swimming pool all for you on premises
Looking out into your private Courtyard/Garden from inside the unit
Atlantis 10 minute drive away
Ardarstra Gardens Zoo - 20 minute walk away
Junkanoo Beach 20 minute walk away
Saunders Beach 2 minute walk away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
Tatiana M
“Nice Little Spot in Nassau”
Reviewed May 8, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The positives are that its a gem of a place near the airport, maybe about 10-15 minute drive. The place is really nice, even though its small, it was perfect for my son and I to stay. I loved the pool. Its tucked away in the back of the 6 plex unit and has deep/shallow end and some loungers. It really is a different world back there. You'd never know it was there. While it is just off a main street, it isn't super noisy. The air works, the water is hot and there's a small microwave and fridge in good working condition. The gated courtyard is lovely in the morning.
Cons are however, I felt safety was compromised by the weak lock system on the gate and inside the studio apartment. The studio on the door inside the handle was loose and I had to ask the driver to tighten it. The deadlock is not tight and could be pried open by a knife. It really needs a slide across lock on the inside or another deadlock in a higher up position. I slid the handle of a can opener into the loop at the top of the door, where there was obviously some kind of lock there before. Felt better that it would take more to push in as this is Nassau after all. In the courtyard, if I pushed on the post, I could dislodge the deadlock. I in fact was able to dislodge the lock on the pool gate by doing exactly that: pushing the post to one side and made it move to the point of making it swing, when someone who was staying in the studio around the back had locked the gate from the inside with the extra slide across lock there. There was no sign on the inside of the gate reminding the resident around back that others use the pool too. And there wasn't any other kind of lock on the inside of the studio gate at all. I could have used one to keep my son from opening the deadlock and running out into the street. I had to keep reminding him not to touch the gate. Inside the apartment, it could use a floor drain in the shower (there is just a hole) and some bigger mugs for tea. The dishes are a little sparse, but serviceable. A tea towel and/or a dishrag would be a nice touch. The other small con was that the driver was very late picking me up from the airport. When I rang the phone number for the owner, there was no pickup, but when I asked another cab driver to call, Errol picked up immediately. No one let me know that the driver was going to be late and then when we arrived, that the room would not be ready. Having said that Dannon did drive me to the grocery store and helped me to get to Atlantis and back but we wasted a few hours driving others around because.my room was not ready. If I had known that the driver would be so late, I would have just taken another taxi straight there. Overall, if they added locks on the inside of both the doors (studio and courtyard), I would stay again. Its hard to find an affordable place to stay in Nassau, and so I did recommend this place to others already.

cooper201...
Toronto, Canada
“Nice, clean studio.. very close to beach with a beautiful pool”
Reviewed April 17, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed March 28 to April 5th, 2017 in Errol's studio on Ferguson. It was good for us with 2 Adults and one toddler. Pool was clean and so was the studio apartment. It has a private courtyard, open park across the street where local people hold events, can get very active there on weekends.
A short walk to the beach as well KFC and Pizza Hut. Great place to buy adult refreshments just past KFC. and Chinese food for lunch is a great price.

Errol and his staff were great in helping with our needs and making sure we had everything we needed for our stay.

I would recommend this studio for a reasonable stay in an expensive place like Bahamas.. Thanks Errol and group

Rachel O
“Great stay!”
Reviewed March 7, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

We spent 5 days of our vacation in Secret Garden rental from Errol. The accommodations were as described and Errol was excellent as a host.

Lu S
“Very good location, comfortable and”
Reviewed May 15, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

We stayed 3 nights at Errol's Studio. It's as showed in pictures and it's in a great location; near beautiful beaches and places to eat such as KFC, Pizza Hut and fish fry! The bus stop is also very close, and it allowed us to go to the town whenever we wanted to. The property has got the essencials and it made us feel comfortable. The garden is a charming place where you can eat. Errol was friendly, caring, and polite always and the first day when the mini kitchen didn't work, he payed for a pizza and the next day got a new mini kitchen. If we get the opportunity to go back to nassau, we would go to this beautiful place again!

How easy was it to book the property?
Traveling group: Other
Fern181
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Great, quiet, safe location so close to beach”
Reviewed May 8, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

We were picked up by Damon from the airport for $30 who was really friendly and gave us lots of useful info and stopped at the supermarket for us to pick up some provisions. My partner and I stayed 3 nights. The accommodation is a well thought out studio with separate shower room. It was spacious enough for 2 and maybe 1 child. It is newly refurbished. The bathroom is small but still usable by my 6ft partner. It had everything we needed but we didn't cook. No issues with charging devices and wifi was fast and unlimited.

We wouldn't use the gas rings as in our country we use these for camping only and it was short on kitchen worktop and you could hear the neighbours but its the same in a hotel. It felt secure and had a little encosed garden and was 2 mins walk to the main road to town with loads of No 10 buses passing asking if we wanted a ride.10-15 min pleasant walk to Fish Fry.

So good to have an affordable option to the ridiculously priced hotels in the Bahamas.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Proximity to the beach and town
Liked least: Lack of kitchen worktop space
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
jgflys
Rensselaer IN
“Dirty Sheets....”
Reviewed February 4, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Booked this place on a whim and only stayed here two days. The rooms is small but its a place to rest your head and shower. The bathroom is very tiny and if you are a person of any size good luck using the toilet. We are both small so it was fine. The room has been modernized and has modern furnishings. Our absolute biggest downfall with this place was discovered when we went to bed. Far to late in the evening to get new accommodations. The sheets on the bed and pillows were covered with hair. That is just disgusting!!!! We turned everything inside out and just made the best of it but Im still grossed out by this. Parking can also be an issue. The neighbors are not remotely friendly especially when you park in there spot. I had to back up and pull forward about 10 times before i could squeeze out because they basically wedged me in. I would not stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: nothing
Liked least: Dirty sheets on bed and not friendly neighbors.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Feb 11, 2016
Hi Goddard, I'm very sorry and quite surprised that you've had a negative experience at my apartment. This apartment is listed on a total of three vacation rental sites and has attracted more than 75 five star reviews in total. 99% of my guest have been very satisfied and have never reported any of the things that you're reporting now. The bathroom size has been very comfortable for all of my past guest and the linens and towels are thoroughly laundered in between guest. The neighbors have also been very friendly to all of my guest thus far however I think they became a little upset because you chose to park in their spot as opposed to the spot that was assigned to you. Thanks again for your review and I will continue to strive to satisfy all of my guest.
Tropicals...
Harbour Island
“Comfy, Cozy, Child-friendly...great location and value”
Reviewed July 20, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Host was very helpful and the apartment is as shown. Location is perfect within walking distance to beach as well as restaurants. I felt very safe and at home.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cozy, air condition, Cable TV and very relaxing with a great private patio
Liked least: parking
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing