“Excellent food and staff”

Twin Brothers Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 278 Restaurants in Nassau
Cuisines: Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, Bahamian
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Victoria, Canada
“Excellent food and staff”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We went to Arawak Cay to go to the fish fry. I thought that this was the name of the restaurant but our taxi driver Dwight told us this is the name of the area of all the restaurants. We went to twin brothers ( his recommendation) and not disappointed. Food was amazing and hot. Staff super friendly. I had the grouper cooked in foil with spices, potatoes,peppers, onion and I think mango. Very yummy. All the restaurants will try to get your business but very friendly. I have to say the people of the Bahamas are not only very friendly but beautiful too.

• Turkish first
Alameda, California
“Fish Fry location”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We went here on a number of recommendations from the locals. I didn't feel it after trying a variety of places. Maybe their drinks and salad are good. The regular dishes were just okay, nothing different from the Fish Fry stands and trailers and the Stands under the bridge. Not sure I would go back for the hot plates here. My choice for conch salad, cracked conch, fried fish, fried shrimp is McKenzie's. We did have great plate dinner at the Fish Fry at a local stand. The cook's name was Diane. IMO McKenzie's is where it's at.

Seattle, Washington
“good food, ok service”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

we brought our large group (20+) for dinner. they were able to accommodate us upstairs as well give us a group wide 10% discount. the food was better (better spice) than another restaurant we ate a few doors down. the red snapper was good (full fish). across the group we had it grilled, broiled, and fried. the service was ok; as expected with a large group. the owner and manager reached out a few times during dinner to make sure everything was ok; appreciated the effort.

for a good drink try the sky juice (coconut water and gin)

• Visited October 2013
“Food was good, but the service... Meh!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

I decided to give this place a shot since I heard they had the best conch fritters in the Bahamas. Which I'm not going to lie, it was pretty good, but not a good as their piña colada. It was the best piña colada I have EVER had!! Please try it if you are in the area. Like any other place in the Bahamas, the restaurant gave pretty relaxing atmosphere. We were greeted promptly and seated right away. Now the service, ugh!! Totally ruined my whole day. Our waitress was very rude and I noticed she rolled her eyes when I asked for utensils. Really?! How the heck am I suppose to eat without utensils?! It was infuriating!! In my head I said, "no tip for you,missy!" Well, I still gave her tip, but I wasn't happy about it! Good food, but they need to work on service.

• Visited September 2013
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
“Sit back and relax”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We love nassau and have learned the Bahamians are not fast paced. This restaurant was highly recommended and was on TV. Yes this service may not be what we get in the US, but when you are vacation what is the hurry? The food is good and maybe more than you are use to, but it is the Bahamas, nothing is cheap. If you are concerned about the prices, you should have read about this before you went to Nassau. It is a great place to eat, the staff is fun and look at the locals that eat there, we liked the fact that we could take our time and there was no one breathing down our back for our table. Twin guys is one of our favorites and we walk from the Hilton to get there, our trip is not complete unless we eat there.

• Visited August 2013