“Very Pricey!!!”

Cuisines: Seafood, Bahamian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My daughter and I ended up splitting a meal, which was lobster tail and steak. They were both very dry. Husband got salmon and fettuccine and he only ate the salmon. Service so-so and Touristy.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,584)

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We tried this place because of a recommendation from our hotel. The food was mediocre at best & we waited for ever! Our food arrived lukewarm & we had to ask for our check when the food arrived. Even if we got it 20 mins later. Wish we would have went somewhere else.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

The service was so so. The food was ok, big portions. This place had the best mac and cheese I've ever had. Twin Brothers was recommended to me by a taxi driver and I'm glad I went to have some authentic Bahamian food. There were a bunch of other local places nearby too.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

It has been just about a year and half since we honeymoond in the Bahamas, but we still think about Twin Brothers all the time. The food is nothing fancy, but, man, was it delicious.

I had the whole snapper and my husband had the lobster tail. He got his with macaroni and I had the potato salad. He picked wrong. He was stealing bited from my potato salad the entire time. It was amazing. The snapper was deep-fried, which I prefer actually, and it was delicious with the hot sauce they put out on the tables. It was super packed and not that great of a value (with the taxi cost included), but it was worth every penny. The fried conch appetizer was delicious, too.

Definitely eat here. We want to even though we're stuck in Chicago.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

My family ate at this restaurant based on the reviews from Trip Advisor. The food and the service were great. The portions are large so we were able to bring food back to our hotel to eat for lunch the next day. Great alternative to the food on Paradise Island.