“Been there once, that's enough”

Twin Brothers Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 280 Restaurants in Nassau
Cuisines: Seafood, Bahamian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Bloomington-Normal, Illinois
“Been there once, that's enough”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

The Fish Fry area was hyped as the place to eat, so we went to Twin Brothers. I recommend you sit inside, because it does have some air conditioning. I also recommend the Homemade fruit punch-yummy! We ate conch burger, fried snapper, flounder and three kids ate burgers. The fish were okay but nothing to write home about. The conch burger lived up to the reputation as being chewy, and unfortunately, my son's burger bun on the bottom had mold on it! They took 10% off our bill for the issue of the bun. The service was slow and we had to ask for the check so that we could get to the airport. None of the Fish Fry restaurants have restrooms, you must use the public restrooms at the end of the row. Been there once but won't go again.

• Visited May 2013

• Turkish first
“Great Food but $$”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Loved the food here you do get a good amount of food for your $$ but I still feel it was like the rest of the Bahamas pretty pricey for a Sanwhich and fries it was nearly $20 that was a bit excessive. But I Loved the meal so I'm not too bent on it.

• Visited May 2013
Sharon, Massachusetts, United States
“Fish Fry for lunch is a must!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Though there are many restaurants to choose from in this area, we picked Twin Brothers because we had seen it on the Today show. It did not disappoint! We sat outside, and our waitress was very attentive. We started off with drinks -- I got the Miami Vice daiquiri (half pina colada and half strawberry) -- delicious! For our appetizers, we shared conch fritters; the mayo sauce had a little quick to it, tasted great. Then for my lunch, I ordered the Fried Grouper sandwich. It was a huge piece of fish but came very simple on the bun with lettuce and tomato. The fries weren't that great, but the sandwich was enough to keep me satisfied. As great as my meal was, if I were to ever come back, I would probably try another restaurant on the strip to see how it compares. I definitely recommend this restaurant though!

• Visited April 2013
Thunder Bay, Canada
“YUM”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We went there and enjoyed a meal at Twin Brothers and loved it! I had the fried grouper and it is the best I have ever had, and I've travelled a lot and often eat grouper. The service was good too and we had enough on 1 plate to share.

Parrish, Florida
“Nice place!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We all had fish - very good!! Awesome strawberry/banana daiquiris. Nice place in the fish fry area - can sit outside.

Visited May 2013