“Great patio and food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2013

The outdoor patio is beautiful and the soups delicious. I had an octopus salad which was good but not great. This place has a nice atmosphere with a lot of European and American clientele.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,613)

Reviewed March 5, 2013

food was fantastic. i booked a table early in the week and we had no problems getting in. outside seating was beautiful. really a sight to see. the food was amazing as well. i ordered the steak and she ordered the ravioli. both were amazing. the bread could have been warmer, and the calamari was very tiny, albeit it was good. the service is impeccable. prompt, quick and run by a great manager. he bought me a drink for losing our taxi's business card. it was nice of him. we will be back soon

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We rarely leave Atlantis but decided to try Cafe Matisse this year based on reviews. Although it is quite a bit less expensive than the nice Atlantis restaurants by the time you pay cab fare both ways it's not that big a difference. All of our food was good, none of it was memorably great. My husband ordered the special pasta, it was tasty but a very small portion. My son's veal chop and potato gratin were the best bites of what the 5 of us had. I did have a delicious Mango Bellini. We loved sitting out on the patio.

1  Thank Motherofthreeboys
Reviewed March 4, 2013

From sitting in a beautifully secluded courtyard, to the friendly service, to the outstanding food, Cafe Matisse was by far the best restaurant we ate at during our stay.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I had dinner with some business associates who had picked the place. We had a large party and the wait staff did a great job taking care of us. We enjoyed some of their pizza as an appetizer and it was very good. My entree (I can't remember the formal name) had pasta and crab and was just average. However, my friends seemed to all enjoy their meals. I had the sorbet for dessert and it was delicious. I would certainly try them again.