“Awesome”

Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We had an amazing time celebrating our 29th wedding anniversary there. This has become a favorite of ours.. The ambiance was wonderful.

1 Thank FCCallahan

New Jersey
“what a find!”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Thank you, Tripadvisor! After reading the reviews here I ventured off Paradise Island for lunch at Cafe Matisse and I'm so happy I did. I can't think of anything to complain about. The outdoor patio was delightful, service was impeccable, the pasta with fresh porcinis and vitello tonnato to die for. The cuisine may be a bit stuck in the 80's, but I had a totally enjoyable lunch, and would go back in a heartbeat.

1 Thank directoman
houston tx
“Amazing evening!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We had an amazing evening here. It was my parent in laws 50th anniversary. They accommodated all of our request... Round table outside, flowers and cake. We were seated on the back patio under the gazebo with candle light. Staff and food were excellent!!! We had veal, lobster, pasta and filet mignon. Owner greeted us at the door and then checked on us serval times. I highly, highly recommend this place for great service, amazing food and a wonderful atmosphere!

exuma
“Continued Excellence !!”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

For outstanding food,service and ambience,Cafe Matisse continues to excel.Over the last 8 years the standards have been maintained which is a rare treat in restaurants terms.Both the slow cooked Lamb Shank and the Pumkin Gnocchi yesterday were perfect for both of us(too good to have on our own so we shared them between ourselves !).

The outside patio is the most enjoyable setting and just right for a relaxing lunch whilst indoors makes a great evening location for a special occasion.

A not to be missed treat if visiting Nassau for the first time.

Westwood, Massachusetts
“The Best in Nassau”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I have to agree with the last review, this place is great! My wife and I just ate there last Friday night (11/16), and everything was top notch. Dining outdoors under the stars, a Kobe beef steak for around $50., including au gratin potatoes, and very good service, makes this restaurant worthy of a return trip every time we go to Nassau (twice a year). Not as expensive as the overrated restaurants of Atlantis, but it does cost $30 in cab fare to get back and forth. Worth it! I'll be back on February 27th.