Tripadvisor
Nassau
Sandra Ferguson Taxi & Tours
Review Highlights
Most reasonable way to get to Atlantis

My 3 sisters and I had tried to find a reasonable priced way to get to Atlantis.....we were there... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
936annk
Hollywood
Perfect Choice

I was a little weary at first because you're simply emailing someone and the whole process doesn't... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
shardemag

Recommended experiences in and around New Providence Island
from $33.50
from $34.14
from $28.99
from $160.00
More Info
All reviews liquor store nassau airport driver waiting paradise island car seat great family business arrival and departure flight was delayed friendly driver car service reliable service clean van return trip to the airport holding a sign tour company highly recommend this company atlantis resort
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

I was so disappointed seeing Atlantis shuttle costs- they really rip you off... I then went to trip advisor and many people gave Sandra Ferguson great reviews. I was shocked by the prices- they had amazing customer service, new vehicles, and great drivers both ways. I just cannot believe the number of people using Atlantis or their competitor Cheryls. Sandra Ferguson is the only car service/ shuttle I would trust with my family and/or friends. And i'm picky!

Reviewed January 18, 2020

Great Experience! Before the trip, our emails with all our questions were answered quickly. Met our driver at the Nassau airport. He had our name on a sign. Took us to a grocery store and we had an hour to shop. Then took us to our resort at Haborside. They offered advice on where to eat for local cuisine. When they came to get us for our departure, they were right on time. I would absolutely use them again. Extremely dependable with nice clean vans!!

Reviewed January 13, 2020

We used Sandras taxi service to and from the Nassau airport. Sandra responded promptly to my emails. Our drivers were prompt and courteous. The vehicles were clean. I would 100% book with Sandra on any return trip we would make to the Bahamas!

Reviewed January 6, 2020

They did a great job of getting us to and from airport. We had small children and they had the car seats already in place in the car.
Very impressed and would use them again.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

Just returned home from a great trip to Atlantis on Paradise Island Bahamas. As a pilot, I travel for a living and am familiar with the ins/outs of getting from point A to point B; however. This was a first for my wife and daughter who would arrive one full day ahead of me. After reading multiple reviews, I chose Sandra’s Taxi Service and must say this was the best decision I made to ensure that my family would have an easy experience once they landed in Nassau. Timing was perfect on the pickup, then on go home day, I had to leave prior to my family checking out at the Atlantis. Sandra’s driver was waiting for them for the return trip to the airport, making their journey both ways simple and timely. Advice to readers - book your ground transportation with Sandra, it’s the best money spent to ensure getting safely to Paradise Island. A great experience and a great value! Thank you Sandi...

Date of experience: December 2019