“Incredible Service!”

Sandra Ferguson Taxi & Tours
Ranked #6 of 139 Tours in Nassau
More attraction details
Owner description: Sandra offers excellent service in transporting from the airport to your hotel and back, dinner runs, grocery/liquor store stops, island tours, just to name a few. I also provide car seats/ booster seats free of charge.
Reviewed September 27, 2017

I knew I wanted to book with Sandra thanks to these reviews! She made it easy from start to finish. I contacted her on the website with our flight info, passenger count, bags etc. She responds SUPER fast! It's worth it to add on the $10 grocery/liquor run.

Ranaurd was waiting for us at the airport with a sign, he helped us take our bags to the van and off we went! The van was extremely clean & smelled great! It was just me, my mother, my one bag and her two overweight bags. He was very nice and helpful.

On our return we had Wesley who arrived on the dot at our hotel. He was super nice too! Both the drive in and out were very smooth and comfortable.

I wish I had called them instead of using the taxis during our stay. We got bamboozled on pricing with one taxi and then almost passed out from fumes in another. I know from now on we'll be exclusively calling Sandra when we visit! Thanks again!

All reviews
"always on time"
in 13 reviews
"arrival and departure"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this service"
"great family business"
"car service"
"holding a sign"
"island tour"

Reviewed September 25, 2017

We had a group of 16 visiting Atlantis in the Bahama's. I read the great reviews on Sandra's Taxi Service and emailed back and forth with them before arriving. They gave me a round trip price for two vans picking us up and 3 separate returns to the airport. Arriving, our second group was delayed by 2 hours, so Sandra was great in accommodating the first group to go to the store,than the resort, than returning to pick up the rest of our group. We paid an extra fee for this, but we expected to and thought it was fair. Than the second group was charged double what the e-mail had stated. She stated the email was an error and the cost they quoted me was not round trip, but for each way. We were not happy about it, but the convenience and both Sandra and her daughter were wonderful, so we let it go. Since the price changed, we sent them a text and changed our return trip, so we only had two returns to the airport instead of three. One group went early. Expecting it was going to cost the same as the trip to the resort. It was more, she stated it went by number of people and the first group would have been cheaper. Turns out the first group was not cheaper, it was the same as ours. Normally this dishonest practice would have been given a very low review, but I have to say, we really liked Sandra and her daughter, they were there at the right times, had clean cars, car seats and were very friendly. They need to be very specific with their quotes and need to stand by them. If it hadn't been for the pricing switch, we would have added a nice tip, but we felt a little cheated. Beware of changing prices!

2  Thank john a
Reviewed September 23, 2017

They were on time, professional and personal. Spend the extra $10 and stop at the grocery/liqour store to load up on items to bring to your hotel!

Reviewed September 11, 2017

This is a family owned & operated business. The owner Sandra's daughter Candrika greeted us upon our arrival at the airport holding a sign with our name on it. She was very friendly and offered to stop at the store before taking us to the Atlantis Resort. We were part of a Destination Wedding party 20 bridesmaids & groomsmen with a total of 75 around guests. Sandra Ferguson Taxi & Tours accommodated our transfers to and from the airport, from the Atlantis Resort to Twin Brothers for Dinner, from the Atlantis Resort to the Greek Orthodox Church for the Wedding Rehearsal, and from the Rehearsal dinner at the Lukka Kairi restaurant back to the resort.
Anytime someone tried to solicit us for transportation I dropped Sandy's name and they backed off, this is a well known and respected business on the island.
I will be sure to book transportation with them again even if I am traveling with a smaller group.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for extremely reasonably priced, punctual, friendly, and enjoyable ride to your destination (round trip) , please contact Sandra Ferguson Taxis for your next trip to Nassau! I was traveling with my boyfriend, his father and Mother, Victoria. We were greeted by CJ upon arrival into Nassau, she took us to the local grocery store, then made our way to the hotel! CJ picked us up for our departure flight in the morning of September 7th, Leaving Nassau, even though we informed her last minute late in the evening. She is very professional, hilarious and it feels like you have known CJ forever, she knows where to get all the recommended spots are, and can tell you stories about Nassau for days! Please please please recommend to anyone and everyone that you know. Thank you CJ for everything. We will always remember you!

SandrasTransportatio, Manager at Sandra Ferguson Taxi & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017

Thank you for the awesome review! It was a pleasure transporting your family