This is a very nice place to stay. When I booked the room I had the impression that this would only be a nice place for couples. However, the grounds are great. I would be very happy as a parent letting my kids explore the resort. From a corner seat in the restaurant one can see the pool area, the pier, the cove and some of the huts a great way to let you kids free while really keeping an eye on them.
Note to American Express users I was billed a %3 fee from the hotel for using my card.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Compass Point is a 1.5 acre celebration of bold imagination. Its 18 huts, made up of two-story cottages and single cabanas, glow with vivid Junkanoo colors. It is the perfect choice for guests who value simplicity, comfort, creativty and romance. Its restarunt is one of the few in Nassau where you can dine overlooking the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Compass Point Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Point Beach Hotel Nassau
- Compass Point Beach Nassau
- Compass Point Beach Resort Bahamas/Nassau