We were in an elevated hut (#108). The hut was very nice. The shower and bathroom were well put together. The location was good (near the hot tub and not too far from the pool and dining room). The service in the restaurant and around the pool was very good. The food was quite good. We had fresh snapper one time, fish and chips, cheese burger, calamari and a few different rum drinks. All were very good and what you would expect at a nice resort. It might have been a little better if the beach were top notch. However, for a short walk behind the last hut we were on a very nice beach-Love Beach. Alas, our weather was not great so we did not get to take advantage of the beach after the first day. The staff were helpful and the facility is very nice. It is NOT the gigantic hotel (Atlantis for example) experience. It IS a very friendly small hotel with a lot of charm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Compass Point is a 1.5 acre celebration of bold imagination. Its 18 huts, made up of two-story cottages and single cabanas, glow with vivid Junkanoo colors. It is the perfect choice for guests who value simplicity, comfort, creativty and romance. Its restarunt is one of the few in Nassau where you can dine overlooking the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Compass Point Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Point Beach Hotel Nassau
- Compass Point Beach Nassau
- Compass Point Beach Resort Bahamas/Nassau