I recently went there a couple of times: the first one to sip a cocktail at the sunset and the latter to have a dinner. Cocktail were not as good as I expected (juice employed in the daiquiri preparation was from concentrate) but the landscape was amazing; ocean, clouds coloured by the last ray of lights and planes landing few kilometers distance ahead... Beautiful.
As for the food, it was good and considering the place also decently priced. Definetely recommended both for having a beer and/or dinner (even considering the average quality of the other places on New Providence).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Compass Point is a 1.5 acre celebration of bold imagination. Its 18 huts, made up of two-story cottages and single cabanas, glow with vivid Junkanoo colors. It is the perfect choice for guests who value simplicity, comfort, creativty and romance. Its restarunt is one of the few in Nassau where you can dine overlooking the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Compass Point Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Point Beach Hotel Nassau
- Compass Point Beach Nassau
- Compass Point Beach Resort Bahamas/Nassau