Had a great 4 day vacation after hurricaine sandy . Alot of debris dead grass and trees. But the room (elevated sea hut) was amazing. Great cleaning staff. Restaurant was great. Need more beach chairs for love beach but we used the ones from their house next door. No glass on the windows just retractable screens and shutters the sound of the ocean and being right over top of it was amazing We have been to Bahamas a ton of times but loved this place. We wouldn't bring our whole family there but great for a couple get away. Shower was amazing with the windows open to the outside. We stayed in rm 117 would have rathered 115 ( the yellow roofed room in the pictures) just a better view of love beach and th resort. All in all a great time. Email me with questions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Compass Point is a 1.5 acre celebration of bold imagination. Its 18 huts, made up of two-story cottages and single cabanas, glow with vivid Junkanoo colors. It is the perfect choice for guests who value simplicity, comfort, creativty and romance. Its restarunt is one of the few in Nassau where you can dine overlooking the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Compass Point Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Point Beach Hotel Nassau
- Compass Point Beach Nassau
- Compass Point Beach Resort Bahamas/Nassau