I work for a big airline and have been to many places but this hotel is just one of the dream ones. I don't like big hotels and this one is just ideal! We slept in a beautiful wooden house with a sea view, it has been just amazing to open the balcony doors every morning,see the sunrise and listen to the sea, very relaxing and it just couldn't be on a better place! Room was very clean and cosy, the biggest bed I've ever slept in!! Also the best sleep! Rooms are set in a garden and it's really private, just great. Perfectly clean every day which is a bonus really. People at the reception and in the restaurant were so friendly and helpful! You don't get this everywhere and it feels good to be looked after. Food was very tasty, especially the fresh fish which you can choose and it is prepared just to the perfection. Living in England we've also enjoyed the size of the drinks..Loved every minute and would definitely recommend to everybody! Little tip: Ask for the head manager Victor, he's the most helpful person we've ever met and he will just make sure everything is perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Compass Point is a 1.5 acre celebration of bold imagination. Its 18 huts, made up of two-story cottages and single cabanas, glow with vivid Junkanoo colors. It is the perfect choice for guests who value simplicity, comfort, creativty and romance. Its restarunt is one of the few in Nassau where you can dine overlooking the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Compass Point Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Point Beach Hotel Nassau
- Compass Point Beach Nassau
- Compass Point Beach Resort Bahamas/Nassau