“Relaxing”

and up
Nassau Scooter Rental
Ranked #4 of 130 things to do in Nassau
Reviewed December 25, 2012

This is a nice beach with clean sand and clear blue waters. It's not the most beautiful beach I've ever seen, but it's a relaxing place to sunbathe, hang out with friends and play volleyball. When ordering drinks from the beach vendors, don't forget to tell them "no ice" before ordering because they work fast and will plop one in there before you know it and you will be at risk for illness. I had forgotten all about this when I ordered the drink I spent 6 bucks on and had to pour it out.

7  Thank CBunners
Write a ReviewReviews (1,840)
All reviews
in 65 reviews
"sands"
in 47 reviews

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Loved that you could walk to almost anywhere and feel extremely secure. Grocery store was convenient as well as quaint little restaurants.

2  Thank Michael V
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Super clean, warm, clear, beautiful blue waters. Couldn't have asked for a better beach, I didn't want to leave. The location is a bit far from town but it's worth it because I've heard its the best beach in Nassau. Def. a must visit!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I go to Nassau each year for about 35 years now! I find the weather nice; people friendly everything is in slow mode; not like New York where everything has to be done yesterday. Lately I go 2 to 3 times a year, the older I get the more I can appreciate not being rushed. The food prices are crazy so I take as much food as I do clothes. New York does care what you take out of the country (food) but don't try to bring in an apple, smile. If I had enough money I would love to purchase a little room right off the beach to get old in. Well, we all can dream, right !
If you haven't been, go if you have been go again. I'm not too pleased with all the tall Hotels being built; its taking away from the Island feel; but thats life, everything have to grow. So put Nassau Cable Beach down as vacation you have to take for the new year! Perhaps I'll see you on the beach. This year I was there in April, June and I'm leaving Dec. 15, for Christmas vacation.

4  Thank SadeNY
See more reviews
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Being used to Cape Cod beaches it is hard to compare Cable Beach. It is kinda small but you don't have to walk far to get to it, there is a bar, a pool, activities and the water and sand are great. We have been going for years and have heard people say it was awesome and some say it sucked. Not sure what the "sucked" crown is used to but it does not "suck". Hawkers can be annoying but just tell them you have no money and they go away pretty quickly!

3  Thank jambandguy