“Good food, small portions, high prices.”

Euro-Tandoor Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 289 Restaurants in Nassau
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

The title says it all... But then again most of the shops around here are pricey. We stopped here after our cruise had to stop because of the hurricane that went to Bermuda.

Reviewed August 27, 2014

We visited Nassau last week , we were searching for Indian restaurant in this area. Came across Euro Tandoor in Downtown..Its a nice family , kids friendly restaurant with very warm and friendly owner and employees. Food was excellent , it was fresh and tasty. They made it as per our requirements for our kids . Owner and his family is very cooperative and friendly. We loved the food. I ordered butter tawa roti .. It was so soft and fresh..felt like homemade food away from home. Nice Biryani and Paneer curry. If we ever visit Nassau again.will certainly visit this restaurant .
Thanks for warm hospitality and great food.
All the best Euro Tandoor

Reviewed August 22, 2014

Came across this nice family owned restaurant while waiting for the family to do some shopping. The owner was very attentive and recommended some great dishes as I had never had Indian food before.

Highly recommend it!

Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

As a local who works in the down town are this is one of my favorite spots to get lunch! Wonderful service! Great food!! Clean environment!!! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone! Also, try the curry chicken wrap! It is fantastic!!!

1  Thank Samantha D
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Spent a week in Nassau and am so glad we stumbled upon this little gem of a restaurant. The owner and his daughters and wait stuff were so incredibly lovely, I would visit again even if just for their kind reception and warmth! The food is delicious - a nice change from most of the restaurants in the area. I had the chicken masala wrap and my friend had the butter paneer- I highly recommend both!! The butter paneer in particular was especially good, and I would definitely come back and try the butter chicken next time. If you're in the area, it's a must try!

3  Thank Soumya G