“Great food, great service”

Euro-Tandoor Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 286 Restaurants in Nassau
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
carmarthen, wales
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I work on a cruise ship that visits Nassau twice a week and I come to Euro Tandoor at least every 2 weeks. The food is delicious,the service is great and the people are so friendly, which is not common in restaurants near the port in Nassau. They always recognise me and my friends, and make us fell welcome everytime we walk in. The free Internet always works fast which is essential for those if us who have limited Internet time in port. I would definitely recommend Euro Tandoor to our guests on the ship who were looking for somewhere to eat in Nassau!

New York City, New York
“Amazing Food and Amazing Service!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I work in downtown Nassau and come to Euro-Tandoor almost every day for lunch. The food is absolutely incredible the the staff is so friendly and accommodating. Definitely the best restaurant downtown; such a hidden gem!!

Randleman, North Carolina
“Best part of Nassau”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

My girl friend and I had just got off the ship and walked arounfd looking at everything ,, it was really hot. we saw euro tandoor rest. so we duked in to get a drink and get out of the heat . Mr Govind and his daughter smiled and said hello, to make a long story short they were the first people we talked to since leaving the ship. we ordered a drink and started talking then his daughter came over and joined us and they made us feel at home there, we only bought a drink but we chatted with them for about 30 minutes. They were both just down to earth great people. We enjoyed chatting with them, it was the best part of visiting nassau. Herbie Poole Randleman NC.

“Cruise Stop”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We stumbled across Euro-Tandoor on a quick port stop in Nassau. The service was incredible. The staff was extremely helpful, friendly, and hospitable. They offered and hooked us up to their WiFi, our first internet connection of the cruise! As a vegetarian, they suggested a meal and catered it just for me, and it was delicious. My boyfriend ended up ordering two of his dish because he enjoyed his so much. The restaurant was very clean and we would definitely recommend this as a stop while you are in Nassau.

• Visited June 2014
Nassau, New Providence Island
“Great food and great service!!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

They have some of the best wraps around also they have a variety of other options. If you are looking for a great meal at a great price, then it's must visit!