“Brother Eddie's Kitchen”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
“Brother Eddie's Kitchen”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

My family ate dinner at Brother Eddie's Kitchen while visiting Arawak Cay in Nassau. I had read many reviews on the area and was looking forward to fresh seafood. The meal at Eddie's did not disappoint! The Grilled Shrimp (island style) was delicious. Our server was very friendly and attentive. Eddie's was out of Guava Duff (my favorite) and our server insisted on getting me some from a neighboring restaurant...talk about accommodating! They have a small stage inside the restaurant. Although no one was performing the night we ate, a local boy (relative or friend of restaurant owner, I'm guessing?) got up onstage and danced for the patrons...it was fun and amusing. I could have done without the loud rap music throughout my entire dinner though...maybe some Bahamian music would have been nice too. The man working outside the restaurant drumming up business was pretty aggressive in getting us to eat at Eddie's...he had a hard time taking no for an answer. He twisted our arm with free Bahama-Mamas and fruit punches for the kids. Overall, a nice experience.

Visited October 2013

Nassau, New Providence Island
“Brother Eddie has a gem”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Live Bahamian shows once a week are just some of the attractions of this improved place on Arawak Cay. Just stop by for a beer - you won't regret it.

Visited July 2013