Cheryl's Bahamas Taxi and Private Tours
Review Highlights
Another fantastic tour! Thanks Nick!

Reviewed 3 days ago
FrankBama78
Tallahassee, Florida
Friendly and very good communication, good taxi and on time

Reviewed 4 days ago
Bernadine L
Rotterdam, The Netherlands

All reviews her husband cheryl's service bahama mamas grocery store hour tour via email emailed cheryl car seat holding a sign return trip to the airport rum distillery reliable service fresh conch salad baggage claim always on time tour service paradise island
Reviewed 3 days ago

This is the second tour we booked with Cheryl's and the second time Nick was our tour guide. I really like how the tour is constructed around the person's interest. We got to visit the Junkanoo World Museum & Arts Centre which was very informative and quite interesting. Definitely a must-see to have a taste of Bahamian tradition. Got lunch at Fish Central (definitely a great lunch -- see my review elsewhere). And also got to go to Watling's Distillery. All in all a wonderful tour.

Cheryl F, Manager at Cheryl's Bahamas Taxi and Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Thank you for this great review. It was a pleasure to have you guys with us and we look forward to your next visit in the upcoming future.

Reviewed 4 days ago

This company was the only company in Nassau which took my reservation for my airport transfer by email. They responded in a few hours after I had sent my email to them. They were very helpfull. When my plane was delayed for a few hours and I emailed them about that from the airport, they allready knew, because they were checking that all the time. The taxi driver was waiting for us on the airport with a sign with my name on it. Also for the way back they were exactly on time. Very reliable company and good communication.

Reviewed 5 days ago

The last thing i want to do when I am on vacation is to worry about whether my transport is going to show up on time. Working with Cheryl's team on our recent trip to the Bahamas took this out of the equation. We asked Cheryl to arrange for our airport transport as well as trips to restaurants etc. Every time, we were greeted with punctual courteous drivers. it is quite clear that Cheryl takes pride in running a professional operation, from the excellently-maintained van fleet to arranging a uniform for the drivers. Shout out to Nick and Floyd who were great! We will look you guys up again when we are in your beautiful island when we are back - hopefully soon!

1  Thank ConnieTorontoOntario
Cheryl F, Manager at Cheryl's Bahamas Taxi and Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Thank you for this great review. It was such a pleasure to have you and your family with us. We look forward to having you guys in the near future.

Reviewed 5 days ago

Our party of 6 - family and friends visited Nassau and Paradise Island (stayed at Harborside) in October 2018. After extensive pre-trip research of various taxi and tour services and pricing, it became crystal clear that Cheryl's Bahamas Taxi and Tours STOOD OUT among the rest. Cheryl and her fantastic staff pre-arranged an almost daily itinerary of airport and later dinner RT's pickups and other activities at a fair price relieving us of daily transportation logistics throughout out 10 day visit. We have a special needs adult son in a wheel-chair whose needs were carefully taken into consideration. Although we were fortunate to meet both Cheryl and her husband Craig, our primary driver and 'friend' was Nick who is a very professional driver and a wonderful,compassionate person to work with. Pickup and drop-off times were always perfect. Our experience with Cheryl's service and her fantastic staff was 'THE' highlight of our visit to the Bahamas!

We highly recommend you save yourself lots of time and potential 'transportation' glitches and headaches and contact Cheryl's Bahamas Taxi and Tour company for ALL of your transportation needs.

Thank you for this great review. Its such an honor to be considered the highlight of your trip & it was truly a pleasure to have you and your family with us. We look forward to having you guys in the near future.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Greeted at the airport with a Bahama Mama, my husband and I were escorted to our cab and introduced to Craig, the co-owner of Cheryl’s Taxi service. The service, the driver and the ride was excellent and also extremely informative! He was the best tour guide ever and it was only a cab ride! You must book cab rides and tours with this service. Thank you both Cheryl and Craig. Will see you again soon!

Cheryl F, Manager at Cheryl's Bahamas Taxi and Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Been using Cheryl’s for years. Contact us easy and prompt. Always a great price. She even has contacts to help with other sites on the island.

She can take large groups also with great price.

Utilizing Cheryl’s will reduce your stress of getting around the island.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

What a great company. I booked them for a private taxi to Atlantis from the port. I emailed them and set everything up. When we arrived in port Dudley was waiting with a sign with our name. This definitely beat the chaos of the taxis filling people in buses. He was so professional and sweet. They remembered the two car seats for my two children. A nice ride with great conversation. We had a great day at Atlantis and he was there promptly to get us at the time we requested. Would highly recommend this company and request Dudley! Thank you again so much. You took the stress out of our day. The Schwarz Family.

Thank you for this great review. It was such a pleasure to have you and your family with us. We're happy Dudley was able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to having you guys in the near future.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had a fabulous experience using this taxi service! We booked everything through email with confirmation on all of the information- flight arrival times, name to be on the arrival sign, taxi destination and fees. Nick was our patient driver who was great! The welcoming cold Bahama Momma is a great touch and the information he shared with us in the way to our hotel was very appreciated and educating. We will definitely us this service again.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I contacted Cheryl shortly before arrival and she was able to accommodate our family of six. All adults no teenagers (there isnt an options for just "family").

I followed the directions as stated on the email and found the man dressed in the Yellow and Navy Blue, which happened to be her charming husband.

He offered us a welcome drink and we were off to our destination.

On the way he gave plenty of fun facts about the island. Shared information about the notable residents. He was a lovely tour while we were en route.

He asked us about our return flight and Cheryl reached out to us to confirm via email.

Her husband said they provided a taxi service as well and gave us his information to call ahead and set up any day trips.

Cute family run transportation company. I really appreciated the hospitality!!

Highly recommended

Cheryl F, Manager at Cheryl's Bahamas Taxi and Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for this awesome review. It was such a pleasure having you guys & we look forward to your next visit in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Thank you Cheryl for the great service. It was wonderful meeting you. I would highly recommend your business. I’m sure we’ll be back in the Bahamas to enjoy your beautiful weather and Bahama Mamas.
Darrell and Julie