Tripadvisor

More Info
from $88.48
More Info
2,540 results
All reviews captain ron our tour guide great tour food stops the conch chowder highly recommend this tour food tasting bahamian cooking local cuisine experience nassau bahamian history spend an afternoon an excellent guide wealth of knowledge booked this tour rum cake three hours
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was one of the best food tours I've been on! Will, our guide, was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. It was a real treat learning about Nassau from him. I felt like he was a good friend who had always wanted to share the food and history of his home.

I enjoyed getting away from the hullabaloo of the main street downtown, while still seeing big hits of the local food scene. This tour features a lot of conch dishes, but accommodations for other diets were seamlessly made. The route was thoughtfully made and well-done.

I recommend this tour heartily for folks hoping to see part of Nassau besides the tourist drag or resorts. It's a leisurely and delicious way to spend an afternoon during your tour or visit to the island.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I loved the tour ! Our guide Lisa was amazing ! We got to eat some local foods and learned about the culture and histoyr of the Bahamas . Will do this again next time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We really enjoyed this tour. You not only get to eat several local foods and drinks, but you also learn about the local culture and history of the island. Princess was an excellent tour guide, and we would highly recommend her. She was very energetic and knowledgeable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband & I took this tour with LISA....she was friendly, funny, educated on Bahamian history & just amazing. The walking tour was lovely & at an easy pace to where you could soak up the beauty & history of Nassau. We sampled traditional Bahamian cuisine at 6 different locations which were all delicious, but there was a lot of conch served during this tour. We were hoping for more seafood options but we realize that this is what this area is known for. We were completely full at the end of our tour & we enjoyed our drinks as well. The history lesson alone is worth your time & money.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Captain Ron, a name that no one can forget. Here's a little back story. It's our first time in Bahamas and was a bit nervous what we signed ourselves up for. (Okay I was the only one worried). At our meeting spot Caption Ron greeted us with so much life. He tried to guess our names but lol didn't get it. But what impressed me during the walk he was able to call us by name individually. Mind you it was a Full group. Captain Ron introduced us to Bahamas culture and history. He is so knowledgeable and made the walk so entertaining. We didn't want the tour to end. If I had pull I feel he should receive a raise in his pay, because he definitely raised the bar of tours. When we bring our children back next year I will be looking for Captain Ron again unless he's promoted to CEO and than I can understand why we don't see him touring. :)! Food was great and you must hear the story behind Bahamian Cookin. Food there was beyond amazing. I plan to eat there again today! Fee pictures below.