“Educational and Adventurous”

Land N Sea Park Tours
Ranked #66 of 126 Tours in Nassau
More attraction details
Owner description: Skip the huge crowds and spend the better part of the day exploring the best kept secrets on the island.Travel back through time as you learn about the Loyalists, Pirates and African Slaves! Explore the park, beaches, wetlands and so much more! Then it’s time to plunge into the turquoise waters for your Snorkelventure! You can skip the snorkel and enjoy beach time on a quite, serene beach at a national park or meander at your leisure through the park trails, excellent for bird watchers. Bring your camera! Other tour available please check the website for more details.
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Our tour guide Jodi was great! I was on a trip with my 8 and 10 year olds, the trip was not just educational and informative but it was also a lot of fun. The kids had a blast and loved all the adventure. I would definitely recommend this tour.

1  Thank k b
LandnseaBahamas P, Manager at Land N Sea Park Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2013

Thanks for the review! Your kids were great! I am happy the kids had fun climbing, swimming and snorkeling. It beats climbing unreal rock walls any day! When we can share the underwater experience with children it is a good thing (especially if it's their first time). It teaches them to be comfortable in the water and respect the marine environment. Thanks again.

There are newer reviews for Land N Sea Park Tours

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Jodi and her husband hosted a group of 14 for University of Tennessee at Chattanooga in March. Everything was amazing: kind tour guides, spotless transportation, timeliness, and most importantly AWESOME TOUR WITH SNORKELING! I highly recommend this group for transportation and tours in Nassau. Best price and service I've experienced!

1  Thank Sara J
LandnseaBahamas P, Manager at Land N Sea Park Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

Hi Sara,
Your group made my week! They were so much fun! I know I was supposed to teach them about the Bahamas but I also learned so much from them about Tennessee. I like accommodating small groups but for me a group of 14 was big so I had to call in the extra assistance ( my husband :) ) because I wanted to ensure that no one felt left out and customer service did not deteriorate.
P.S.please send me a link to the groups photo page so I can share the photos I got of the group too! For college students they were extremely mannerly and interested in this tour but I could expect nothing less from a group of students that do volunteer work on vacation! If this is any impression of the caliber of students that your university produces your school should be extremely proud! You and your group were amazing. ANYTIME

Reviewed March 26, 2013

This was our first time to Nassau. We were traveling with our granddaughters for the first time out of the country. We booked this trip online. We were on a cruise ship and the ship was running late to the port. I called Jodi and told her we would be 1 hr late. When we finally got there 3 hrs later Jodi was still there waiting for us! We had the best time. She was a great story teller and teacher. She bonded with our granddaughters and was very patient with them getting them ready to go snorkling. I would reccomend this tour with Jodi. You get first hand info about the history of Nassau and see a great deal of the island and then snorkle on a beautiful beach. Jodi is the best!!

2  Thank Sherry W

Hello Ms. Wilson,
I truly enjoyed this tour! Your granddaughters were so much fun! I felt like I was on tour with them! I truly enjoyed their questions and quizzing them on the way back to the cruiseship! I understand that trying a new activity for the first time can be a daunting and it can take a while to get the hang of it, but they were superstars and did so well. I was impressed to see how comfortable they were in the water and in the end it was worth it because they got a great experience they can build on and I am sure they will both want to try snorkeling again and even diving. It was all my pleasure! P.S. I would love more of those underwater photos!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We had the great pleasure of having a private tour. Jodi was very kind and joyful with us and that was very fun.
The tour starts with a brief history of the Bahamas on the road from the hotel where she picked us up to the Clifton Heritage National Park.
On the site, we had a tour of some important area of the park such a site of the shooting of an old movie, the visit of an old plantation and a memorial of the ancestors of the Bahamians.
The tour end with snorkeling time. In our little groupe of 4, only my wife went with Jodi and I stayed on the beach with the kids. When my wife was okay by herself, Jodi came back to the beach and took my little girl to find seashells. That was very attentionated from her and very appreciate. The time flew by quickly with Jodi in this wonderful environment.
It was very interesting to visit this part of the Island and discover something different than the big hotels, ressorts and typical attractions. I recommend this adventure to everybody who will visit Nassau.
For the moment, it's "of the beaten track" but its will probably become a must. Do not hesitate to try it and to recommend it. You will not regret it.

Thank you Carl for the review. I enjoyed the time spent with you and your family! You are right! It is off the beaten track and that's the best part!. Its good to feel like you are in the outdoors and breathing fresh air and seeing bugs, birds and other wildlife, climbing, walking and just talking about the Bahamas like a conversation not a standard story.
Although most people think snorkeling is or should be done from a boat and not from the beach, it is a great experience for first timers because you can get comfortable with this activity while your feet can still touch the ground! I think its refreshing to be able to leave you gear on a beach because there is usually no one else around anyway to disturb your experience. I am glad I was able to accommodate your wife wanting to snorkel and your daughter wanting to look for shells at the beach that was a couple of minutes walk away . Although your daughter did not speak English I think she understood 'let looks for shells' and from the look on here face when she saw the shell beach made my day. She was so happy with what she found! Thank you for letting me share the day with your family!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

This was a no-gimmicks look at the real Bahamas and the sad history of slavery. Jodie was a delightful young lady with a wealth of knowledge which made the trip truly fascinating. Ann-Marie, another engaging young lady, guided us through the buildings connected with the slave trade and all-in-all the trip was a wonderful experience and excellent value for money.

Thank you for the review. At all times we want to create a real experience for our visitors. We do not like hearing a script that sounds rehearsed when we go on tour so its important for us to tell you about our country and the park as if we are talking to another Bahamian. I really enjoyed the challenging questions and the frank discussion about the Bahamas. Anytime you cross the pond again please looks us up! We would be happy to see you again.