“Best tour ever!”

Land N Sea Park Tours
Ranked #67 of 133 Tours in Nassau
More attraction details
Owner description: Skip the huge crowds and spend the better part of the day exploring the best kept secrets on the island.Travel back through time as you learn about the Loyalists, Pirates and African Slaves! Explore the park, beaches, wetlands and so much more! Then it’s time to plunge into the turquoise waters for your Snorkelventure! You can skip the snorkel and enjoy beach time on a quite, serene beach at a national park or meander at your leisure through the park trails, excellent for bird watchers. Bring your camera! Other tour available please check the website for more details.
Reviewed December 23, 2012

My husband and I thought this tour would be like all the others, but what we got was far beyond our expectation. Not only was Jodi well informed but she provided an atmosphere that was like no other. A day filled with knowledge and exploration. What we loved most was that she seemed to know our every thought and answered us with genuine answers that didn't seem rehearsed. If you are visiting the Bahamas and want to learn some of its history in a clean informed environment then land n sea tours is the tour for you!

2  Thank Renate M
LandnseaBahamas P, Manager at Land N Sea Park Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

Thank you for your feedback on my tour! It is great to share the history and beauty of my country with visitors to the Bahamas but when I can impress other Bahamians and teach them something new about our country, it does make us feel like I am doing something right! Thank you once again and anytime your want to go snorkeling, I will be more than happy to accommodate you!

Reviewed December 23, 2012

If you want to escape the crowds for a great history lesson and fun on beautiful deserted beaches then choose this tour! Jodi is very knowledgeable and passionate about the park. It was refreshing to find someone who loves their job as much as she does. Not only did we learn the history of the park and its former residents, but we saoked in the sun as we hiked to a pristine beach. From there we pulled on our flippers for a guided snorkel tour. All in all this was our favorite day on the Island and look forward to returning to the Bahammas and to take another tour with Jodi. This is a must for couples looking to get out of Nassau for a relaxing half day.

3  Thank mengna

Hello,
Thank you for the review. Your feedback is truly appreciated your view. Thank you for choosing my experience while here on vacation in the Bahamas. It was my pleasure giving you the tour. We are very passionate about our country and enjoy giving accurate and important information about the Bahamas to visitors. Thanks once again and don't forget to look us up the next time you are in town!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Just got back from Florida and the Bahamas, and with the miserable weather outside I am really glad I have so many great memories. In particular the Land N Sea Park tours, what a great day! Jodi the tour guide was incredibly informative about the park and the old slave plantation ruins. She could quite literally answer questions on everything we came across flora and fauna.

I've been to the Bahamas a few times and been on lots of different tours, but this has been my favourite. A refreshing change from loud music and guides who seem to think if you haven't got a rum punch in your hand, then your not having a good time.

That's not to say it wasn't fun, it was with the unspoilt beaches and crystal clear water snorkelling who wouldn't have a great time.

3  Thank Mike M
LandnseaBahamas P, Owner at Land N Sea Park Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2012

Thank you for your review! We are passionate about giving tours and showcasing the beauty and history of the island! We appreciate your feedback and are happy that we had the chance to help you create memories of the Bahamas! Thanks again!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Land n Sea Park Tours took us to the Clifton Heritage Park on the western part of Nassau and it was a really incredible experience. Our professional guide Jodi was really knowledgeable and explained the history behind the Park and showed us the ruins of an old Plantation, remnants of ancient Lucayan sites including fish pens carved into the rocks to hold fish, old hand built rock walls, water wells, steps carved into the rocks, and more. The snorkeling there is amazing, with reefs full of fish just a few feet off the shoreline. The beaches are untouched and pristine and there is always a calm spot to swim. I would recommend this trip to anyone who wants see more than just he downtown area and get some interesting history too! Loved it!

1  Thank Andrew B
LandnseaBahamas P, Manager at Land N Sea Park Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2012

Thanks so much! I am so glad you were able to complete this tour before leaving the Bahamas! I had just as much fun giving you the tour as you did experiencing it!
I like to think the slogan is right - It's better in the Bahamas!

See more reviews
Reviewed December 17, 2012

This was by far the most genuine tour I experienced on the island. I spent time listening to the rehearsed tour guide speeches and they all started sounding the same. When Jody found us, it was a blessing. She spoke with us as people, not tourists. She shared her knowledge and obvious love of the history of the Bahamas and took us to an incredible place to snorkel. This was our last day on the island and it was a perfect way to end our trip. This tour was by far one of the best experiences of my 8 day trip and we saw a lot! Jody is tremendous, the van was clean and reliable, and the places we visited were hands down, the most beautiful places we saw on the island. The city and touristy areas are for some people, but if you want to really explore what the island has to offer, Jody is the person to show you! Loved IT!

1  Thank cmrigler1

Thanks so much for your review! I am so happy you enjoyed your time with Land N Sea Park Tours ! I would like to say it was indeed my pleasure having you on tour! Your participation and enthusiasm were welcomed and I am so glad I could share a bit of my country that most visitors would not otherwise get a chance to see!