“Best night in the Bahama's!”

Bahamas Food Adventures - Party Bus Dinner Tour
Ranked #5 of 10 Food & Drink in Nassau
More attraction details
Owner description: At sundown, come, experience the island rhythm and dance on board our Belly-full Party Bus with enough room to move and groove. Our dinner and barhopping tour begins with a Sunset Champagne toast, Dinner at a private residence followed by Bar Hopping Bahamian style! 1st drink at each stop is on us!Stop at some favorite local watering holes for dancing, drinking, booty-shakin' jump up and much more
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Best night in the Bahama's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

Me and two of my girlfriends took the tour on a Friday night. Bus was a little late, so don't get too concerned. But we stayed out later. We had a blast! It was a great way to meet other ppl traveling. The price is well worth it considering the prices of cabs and how many places you get to go to. I think we made 4 stops. Anyhow, it was a great, safe way to enjoy a night in Paradise!

Visited August 2013
4 Thank Tiffany S

Washington DC, District of Columbia
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Almost great!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Well I have mulled over writing this review for several months as there were a couple of hiccups in our taking this tour. Pickup well not quite on time and that is all I will say (A day late). Drinks on the Party Bus were perfection. Dinner on Compass point was disappointing. Starter conch fritters and entree fried conch basically non discript for my taste. Now the drinks were again on point. Night club action at Atlantis...well I could have just walked across the street and gone there myself. Just not something I would do again. I really got the impression that this tour is more suited for large goups who already know one another and basically entertain themselves.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank mssalahuddin7
“An awesome evening!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

The party bus dinner tour was everything I thought it would be. I was on a girls only trip with a few of my cousins and this was something we definitely wanted to do. Nia made us feel like we had been lifelong friends as soon as we met her. Being on the party bus made us feel like celebrities, it was so fun! The food and drinks were amazing and we even got to stay out later than the tour time because nobody was ready to go back to the hotel! It is an excellent way to safely party it up in the Bahamas. Do it! You will love it!

Visited May 2013
Key West, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Bahamas party bus”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

After taking part in the belly full food tour earlier in the day, Nia offered us some open spots on her dinner tour. The party bus picked us up right in front of the cruise terminal and we were off. All you can drink on the bus, followed by dinner at Compass Point. The bartender came over to our table and performed a cocktail demo. We ate grilled fish, rice and plantains. We ended up at 3 local bars - shot glasses waiting at each stop! The night ended at Dragons club at the atlantis, where we danced the night away. I couldnt have planned a better night in Nassau.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank williamsry
Hollywood, Florida, United States
“i Love Different”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

if you want to enjoy something with your friends or family yes this is it we enjoyed our selfs for my birthday and we will be doing it again for my friends .

Visited June 2013