“Dinner”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

I have visited this location 3 times during my stay and have had excellent good and service. I would cone again if I vacation in Nassau again. Signed Neil from Seattle.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

We had takeout one night and the food was excellent. The curry dish had lots of punch. Fresh vegs and great flavor. Lots to eat.

lanalee1, Owner at Wok N Roll Chinese Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2015

Thanks you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed the curry! We appreciate your business and hope you will come and visit us again soon!

Wok N Roll Restaurant

Reviewed April 9, 2014

My boyfriend and I spent a lot of time here!
The staff made this place. We even went to say bye to them before leaving.
Andrew (staff) helped my boyfriend locate one of his family members on the island.

The food was great, drinks were wonderful and prices were AWESOME!

Great happy hour specials.

Try one of their LARGE tropical drinks for $20 (strong, huge and tasty)
Try their Shrimp Curry too!

Prezannie and Jessica

Thank you Prezannie and Jessica for such an awesome review!

Hope to see you again on your next visit to Nassau...Let us know when you will be in and
Andrew will be waiting on you with one of our BUDDHA-SIZE drinks!

All the Best~
Owner
Wok N Roll Restaurant

Reviewed March 26, 2014

my wife and i have visited wok n roll since their opening we are always satisfied with the selection and price of there wonderfull and abundance of food, we highly recomend it to others a pleasent suprise

joe&maryann

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
lanalee1, Owner at Wok N Roll Chinese Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

HI and thank you so much for taking the time to recommend our restaurant on Trip Advisor. We have been open just over a year now and it is great to have repeat visits from visitors who come to Nassau annually. Thank you, thank you and see you again soon!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Service is extremely important in a restaurant. I always say that people will come to the restaurant for food, but they'll come back for service. One of my reasons I will come back without any doubts. Service can make or break a restaurant, but you guys make it. The food is amazing, will recommend to anyone. Ohhh the atmosphere is life.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Hooray for our Service Team! We really appreciate when a reviewer takes the time to leave a Positive Review, especially about our dedicated employees! We are also very glad you enjoyed the food, Chef Hong and his kitchen team are committed to fresh, flavorful dishes. See you when you return!