“Fantabolous time!!”

Bahamas Food Adventures - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a day of cooking, eating and drinking in true Bahamian style. Prepare a 4 course Bahamian meal in this intimate hands-on cooking class.
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I flew to the Bahamas to visit an old friend and wanted to do something different... he mentioned this new "Food Tour Adventure" so we tried... OMG what a fantabolous time we had it was both fantastic and fabolous! The hospitality was amazing and the food was to die for, if you are up to trying something different, I TOTALLY recommend the sheep tongue souse... WOW... amazing!
I totally recommend going on "the Food Tour Adventure" the next time you are in Nassau, you won't regret it!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

So my wife and i were staying in the Bahamas for vacation and before i went down there i had a friend recommend this food tour adventure. i love being able to try foods other them hot dogs and cheese burgers. i set my wife and i up on this adventure and i dont think i have met such great people while doing this. i ate a lot of really amazing foods and of course the sheep tongue souse which i had my reserves about, but hey ill try anything and even my wife who is picky had some and actually really liked it. i thought it was outstanding. we had such an amazing time with the whole thing next time we go back to Bahamas were going to take the Bahama food adventure again. Highly recommended for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I had the opportunity to take the belly full tour with my daughter and her fiance were visiting from college over the holidays. It was my soon to be son in laws first time in Nassau and we wanted to show him a different side of the island. I must say that despite the fact that all of the restaurants we visited are locations familiar to me, I had a amazing time. Firstly, this was not a sightseeing tour - no way. It was all about the food...bahamian food at that! From stewed conch, to sheep tongue souse and my absolute favorite, peas soup and dough boy. Our tour ended with stuffed land crabs at The Reef restaurant, a real treat as any local will tell you that suffed or baked land crabs are notoriously difficult to find. Local favorites are truly the focus of his tour and I would encourage anyone wishing to discover what real Bahamians eat try it out. Two thumbs up guys and thank you. JJ

Reviewed January 26, 2013

My husband and I wanted to get a taste of the Bahamian culture and cuisine for our honeymoon getaway. Nia was an incredible tour guide-- fresh, young, vibrant, and knowledgeable of culture, food and fun. The places Nia took us were delicious! So delicious both my husband and I wish that we could have a hot dining spot here in San Francisco that we can go to to relive our experience on the tour. Upon our arrival back to SF, we have done nothing but talk more about our experience on the food tour to all of our friends and family-- It really was that good.