“Wonderful SNUBA Half Day Excursion”
Review of Stuart Cove's

Nassau SUB Bahamas Adventure
$84.99*
Nassau Shore Excursion: Bahamas Snorkel Adventure
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Had such a fabulous Snuba experience. First time doing SNUBA which is half snorkeling half scuba diving. You have a 15 ft. cord attached to a portable boat and professional scuba diver guide. $99 for a three stop excursion. First two stops are visiting coral reefs which were great. Then went to deep waters to snorkel with the sharks. AWESOME! Kadero our SNUBA guide was great and very knowledgeable. Captain Uhlin was fantastic told funny stories and interacted well with all on board. Didn't have any real interaction with Obie but the snorkelers seemed to really enjoy him as their leader. Have read really good and bad reviews about this organization. Highly suggest making sure that you check the weather to make sure that it is not too windy when you book your excursion as it affects the snorkeling.

5  Thank smederlet

Reviewed June 7, 2013

It was honestly a WASTE of money. Believe me, I've done many underwater activities and this was far the WORST. They advertise what's not even true. In the boat, they said we would see a plane that crashed in the making of a movie (or something like that) but no one saw it! Not to mention that my, sub machine stopped working underwater and it took me far off from everyone and it took someone like 3-4 minutes to come and get me. That was when the diver took me back to the boat. And me thinking he was just going to change the sub machine and take me down again. No apologies were made. And they actually let someone else use the machine after me and the person who used it was in the same place the whole time and they didn't even help until the end! (said by the man himself!) I think it was very irresponsible of them to do that. Also, the pictures weren't even good. Mines, they didn't have fish in the background, it felt like they just wanted to get it over with so we can leave. (They are supposed to have food to put near you so the fish can come and then they should take the picture) Honestly, Im not a very picky person when it comes to activities, i normally don't complain about how the do their service but this was far the worst experience I've had. I should've asked for my money back!

4  Thank Mszxleli
Reviewed May 24, 2013

SUB was easy to enter, exit, and use and it was all so much fun! We were up close with lots of fish and saw some cool coral and a plane wreck. You can breath just like normal and you don't need any training or lessons - perfect for a lazy vacationer like me! Guides were really nice and attentive, making sure we were all safe and comfortable. There were about 20 people on the same trip so they split us into 2 groups. One group snorkels (or stays on boat) while the other group SUBS. Snorkeling is always fun and the SUB was awesome - a really great experience all around.

2  Thank NYNJ71
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We went snorkeling with the stuarts cove crew. The snorkeling was really nice although not as colorful a reef as you might like. The highlight of the trip however was snorkeling with the reef sharks that appear to be very tame (if thats possible). We did three dives and on the first two you could feed the fish which were abundant and very colorful, the third dive was the shark dive which you could opt to stay in the boat if you were uncomfortable getting in the water with the sharks. The trip from paradise island went from 8:00am to roughly 2:00pm round trip including a cool bus ride down the western coast (very beautiful ride). I highly recommend this activity while in the Bahamas.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Three stops at great spots to see underwater life and the last lets you swim with sharks! The boat crew was excellent and entertaining. $70 per person and definitely worth the expense! Buy an underwater camera and the fish food at their store for great memories.