I have just returned from a 5night stay at the hotel,with my family. I had read the reviews and found them helpful and a little apprehensive about what I would find. Overall the hotel is 3 star I would say. We had no problem with check in and it was brief and smooth. Rooms were lovely and clean with new furniture and fittings. One of our rooms only had a doulbe bed which was not suitable for our two daughters to share. But before I we could ring and tell reception one of the customer service employees knocked on our door and sorted it out spoor us, excellent!
The beach amazing here!!! Clear blue water and white sand. Only problem is the sunbeds are old and very uncomfortable when you have come for a relaxing break. Also not really enough umbrellas
We were staying all inclusive. Having read the reviews and seen that people had complained that things I were expensive I would agree that this really is the only option. There are no cooking facilities in the room or even a fridge to enable you to self cater , food very expensive on the resort .
Food was okay, I found it not very good but being realistic it is hard to cater for this amount of people. The aqua restaurant was limited and on the second night it was hard to choose something as menu stays the same. It would have cost over 300dollars for the four of us which is very expensive and the quality did not match the price tag.
Drinks were okay. Frozen sorbet and alcohol on top was the sum total of the cocktails. I really wanted a nice chilled quality cocktail. But again it's great value for money I the Bahamas.
Staff were a little lacking in customer service skills. Having just come form the ritz Carlton I suggest that the Melia could learn something from them.
Frederick the manager was very helpful when we had a problem and sorted it out. You just have to be persistent.
Overall this will be a great place to stay when the work has been completed on its adjoining hotel . If you want value for money in the Bahamas ,and this is hard to find ,,,, this is a good choice.
A good tip Atlantis is a ten minute cab away . We wanted to just see the aquarium which cost 40 dollars a person during the day. We went for dinner there one evening and entrance is free!!! Good choice when everything is so expensive.
Dominos ....deliver to the hotel if you are self catering,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right on the stunning Cable Beach just a few minutes from the city center, shops, restaurants, nightspots and Lynden Pindling International Airport. 694 rooms featuring views of the ocean, pools or gardens including 32 Suites for your romantic getaway with extra privileges at The Level. 3 heated beachfront pools (1 adults only with wet bar), 2 hydro-massage tubs, 7 dining venues, 4 bars, 24-hour gym and Room Service, Kids Club, FREE Wi-Fi, FREE Transportation service to Baha Mar offering direct access to its spectacular 100,000 sq. ft. casino, Royal Blue™ tournament player’s golf course with special rates for Meliá guests, tennis court, spa and over 30 restaurants and lounges, and an array of onsite activities ranging from water sports, daily fitness and pool parties to theme nights, shows and live music awaits you at Melia Nassau Beach, an All-Inclusive for everyone! *Operating as All-Inclusive since 2015. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Melia Nassau Beach - All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Nassau Beach Hotel Nassau
- Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort And Casino
- Sheraton Cable Beach Resort
- Nassau Sheraton
- Radisson Cable Beach Resort
- Melia Nassau Beach - All Inclusive Bahamas