“Beautiful beach”

and up
Parasail Over Cabbage Beach
Ranked #28 of 133 things to do in Nassau
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Cabbage beach is one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. I live in California and Cabbage beach does not compare to any of the rocky beaches of Northern California. The beach is crowded at the public entrance but it wanes once we go down the coastline. The sand is white and the water is crystal blue and so warm! There were water sports at the beach like jet skiing, parasailing and other fun activities. I saw people renting chairs from vendors at the entrance and drinks were available for purchase. I spent a hour at the beach and I wish I could've spent more time. I was on a cruise and only had a couple hours on the island. This beach was not a long drive from the cruise terminal. This is a definite must see if you ever go to Nassau!

2  Thank Angie T
"cab ride"
in 15 reviews
"white sand"
in 23 reviews
"rent chairs and umbrellas"
"cruise ship"
in 12 reviews
"lounge chairs"
"minute walk"

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had a great time on Cabbage beach! The locals trying to get you to do the banana boat rides and the jet skis are a little pushy but if you are stern they will leave you alone. We had coconut drinks on the beach for $20 with unlimited refills. We also rode the banana boat which was very fun!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

What a great beach: nice white sand, turquoise blue waters. Plenty of possibilities to rent chairs and umbrellas. It is hard to see so much beauty and so many ignorant tourists leaving all their trash behind. Guys, someone will need to pick it up and if not, you don't want a turtle or fish eating your cigarette butts or suffocate on your plastic.
Would have given it a 5 if it were not for the gansta reggae in the little snack shack that went on the whole day.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We stopped at Cabbage Beach on a recent trip on the NCL Sky. We took the water taxi to Paridise Island from the pier, which took a long time and I felt pretty hassled by the people running that. I would suggest grabbing a cab and heading to this beach though. It is stunning. Keep in mind it is a public beach and yes there are locals that will try to sell you things, but you say no and they move on. We actually bought a cold drink for $2 and rented an umbrella for $10.

1  Thank kristaPGHPA
See more reviews
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We stayed at the Sunrise Beach Club which is located directly on Cabbage Beach along with Atlantis and Riu (among others). This is a very beautiful white sand beach. The surf can be rough especially for little children. We loved this beach because my 10 year old and I love to play in the waves. One day we did have a calm day and we enjoyed the crystal blue water.

1  Thank VERMONTCOUPLE