“Great Chai and fun service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Cafe, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Lehi, Utah
“Great Chai and fun service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

We got off the cruise ship in Nassau at 7am and my husband needed coffee. We saw Starbucks and headed right in. The staff was fun and laughing the whole time and asked where everyone was from. My chai was awesome and my husband didn't complain about the coffee! Great way to start off our trip in Nassau.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank bbsteele

Long Beach, California
“Used to better service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

The good thing is that this Starbucks was close to our B & B in downtown Nassau, Bahamas. My wife ordered her usual coffee frap and I ordered a "bold" coffee. The coffee frap was ok, but the coffee I had was very weak, unlike Starbucks in the states, so I asked for a shot for espresso in my coffee cup. The girl was going to charge me $ 2.45 for a shot of espresso, so I told her on the wall it says 75 cents for a shot of espresso. She did not apologize and was a bit gruntled that she had to correct the amount, bad customer service, so a low score!

Visited January 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Great service at this Starbucks in the Marina Village”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Of the three Starbucks (Coral, Village and Reef), the baristas here were very service oriented and liked their customers. We would go here every morning for our oatmeal, coffees and pastries. Thank you staff. Keep the great smiles coming!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank SavvyTraveler738
Vancouver BC
“Charging $3 per hour for wifi left a bad taste in my mouth”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

Nassau's location in the tourist district is what you expect from your Starbucks. Our iced chais were made to order and tasted fine. What left a bad taste in our mouths was the three dollar per person per hour wifi feet they charged. This location was hopping with shoppers and this was a quick cash grab by this locations owners. Too bad as it reflected badly on the brand.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Girly-Avanter
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Great location to sip coffee and people/boat watch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

Starbucks at the Marina Village is a great location. You can enjoy a coffee and muffin whilst watching the world go by and admiring the fab. boats in the marina. The coffee and food are the Starbucks norm, although I found the Soya milk very sweet. The staff were great.

• Visited November 2013