“Breakfast”

Aqua at The Hilton
Ranked #54 of 280 Restaurants in Nassau
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Aqua is The British Colonial Hiltons newest restaurant spectacular. Serving a choice of buffet and a la cart you can enjoy sea views from any one of our scenic window views. Start your day off with a variety of healthy breakfast choices or De-stress with cocktail or meet business associates for lunch. Try one of many fresh seafood dishes at night time, like grilled tiger prawns, or the latest catch of the day.
Norristown, Pennsylvania
“Breakfast”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I had the complimentary continental breakfast that was included in the hotel, and it was very good. A good selection of fresh baked muffins, pastries, and assortment of meats and cheeses, and fresh fruit that were all presented beautifully. I did see the hot breakfast, which was expensive, but it looked tasty.

Visited May 2013

Inwood, West Virginia
“Great Taste”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

the only bad thing I can say about the Aqua is the menu is small. The food was awesome, always cooked to order, nice spice, all around great food. I would recommend this to anyone. I tried just about everything on the menu and did not have a bad meal.

Visited April 2013
Oslo, Norway
“Highly recommended - if you're a demanding customer like me”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Reading the other comments here on TA I went to Aqua with split feelings. It started out just as mentioned by others, you get handed around to different people and nothing happens.

We were welcomed by the restaurant manager and guided to our table where our waitress were introduced. After that it all stopped up for a while and we didn't get menus nor questions about ordering drinks.

I wasn't going to sit there waiting so I called another staff member over and told them to get stuff moving. After that everything was excellent. We got drinks. I got my wine decanted on a carafe as I prefer. Our food was great. The waitress checked up on us perfectly a few times and even provided samples of local food. She also did some unsolicited research and answered all our questions perfectly.

Went from high to low to high again.

Will come back.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Fantorangen
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Aamzing Seafood Buffett!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is a pricey item, $45 per person, but the seafood is endless and very, very fresh! The side items are also worth it, and the staff was very attentive - most aren't when a buffett is laid out. Breakfast was good as well, but the seafood is definitely what you go for.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank CCHSChemTeacher
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Skip it”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We had just arrived and sought some lunch. We were pleased to be sitting outside, and other diners were also outside. You would think they had forgotten they seated us outside.... And we eventually had multiple servers coming to us - to the point, it seemed, that the servers didn't know who was going to provide the service.
Our food order got a bit confused and the food was mediocre at best.
Find someplace else so that the Hilton ups their game.

• Visited February 2013