“Slow Service but "Good Refreshment"”
Review of Via Caffe

Via Caffe
Ranked #81 of 278 Restaurants in Nassau
Cuisines: Bar, International, Sushi
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Kissimmee, Florida
“Slow Service but "Good Refreshment"”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The service was Slow and the place wasn't that busy, the Beer was good and reasonably priced and the dinning room is air condition, they do have free wifi so that was good to reconnect back to the states or the rest of the world, the staff was very friendly just need to move a little faster. For free wifi and good refreshment 3 out of 5....

• Visited June 2013

Rochester, New York
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Via Caffe GREAT people watching spot! I asked if I could order take-away and use Wi-Fi while I was waiting. I was told YES but when I returned, told NO. Staff quickly made an exception. We returned yet again for breakfast. Awesome quality and good prices but my bananas French toast came with strawberries (unannounced) due to no bananas (food allergies, beware). Service very slow. Wi-Fi only works (and slowly) in certain areas of restaurant. We would still return. Good menu.

“Slow service”
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

We ordered one salad to share for a seemingly quick lunch (it wasn't busy in there at all) but it took quite a long time to get to us. It was tasty (Shrimp and Salmon Salad) but for what was on the plate it didn't seem like it should have taken that long to make. Also there was no wifi signal for us.

• Visited April 2013
“Great Coffee... Free Internet”
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

We stopped into the Via Caffe right as we left the port area. It was very cool inside. The coffee drinks were delicious. Service was friendly. And it had good Internet. It was nice to relax and catchup on my email before heading out for some shopping.

Visited April 2013
Miami, Florida
“Chill Out in Nassau with large interiors and chilled out Food”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I really liked this place. It's quite in the centre of the Island, just as you come out of the Port and is quite easily visible round the corner. The place has a great outdoors to sit and the insides have been done very well, with low seating chairs and tables. The place is fresh, clean and exudes great energy.

The menu is quite extensive, but a lot of the stuff that you want to eat is only available after 5 pm.....that not withstanding, the food is great and the cocktails were really neat. I ordered the Pomegranate Martini....and to tell you the truth it was an absolute delight!

The penne alfredo with chicken is huge and the paninis are great too. Next time, I want to try their "Make Your Own Platter" which is quite interesting to say. The only disappointment was the weekly special, which was the chicken and the rice....but the Waitress was really nice and told us beforehand that it does not look like what you see on the Table Card....so we didnt order. The Wi fi is good and I ended up uploading quite a few snaps on facebook from my last trip.

I must really recommend this place for all.....chilled out service...ambiance and good food. Really worth the price!!!