“THE BEST!!!”

Jermaine's Taxi & Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 31 Transportation in Nassau
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Jermaines taxi and tours is the best way to experience historical Nassau old Charms. We take you around and show you all of Nassau's historical land marks including our parliament, Senate & supreme court buildings. We can customize the tour to include other points of interest as well. We also do airport pick ups & hotel drop offs as well.We provide exemplary transportation services in a safe, luxurious & secure atmosphere.
Reviewed April 20, 2014

If you need a taxi.....a pick up at airport...or a tour of the island.....LOOK NO MORE!!! Jeramaine is the best for all of your needs. Prompt, polite, professional, knowledgeable and just plain nice!
We used him for all of our travel needs and were just thrilled. His tips and recommendations were spot on! His tour of the island....there is none better!! His attention to detail....awesome. Thank you Thank you Thank you Jermaine for making our stay on Paradise Island that less stressful!!

2  Thank Kpalbug
danatureboy, Manager at Jermaine's Taxi & Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, this means so much to me as most of the clients who book tours with me do so as a result of reading these reviews. Words cannot explain the gratitude I have for you. Thank you so much.

There are newer reviews for Jermaine's Taxi & Tours - Day Tours

Reviewed April 18, 2014

We used Jermaine for airport transfers to and from the Royal Towers at Atlantis this past week. We was prompt with his email responses, clear with his directions, and exactly where he said he would be at the agreed times. He is very friendly and helpful as well, so you really can't ask for a better experience. He picked us up in a large passenger van that was clean and more than adequate to carry our family of five and all the luggage.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, this means so much to me as most of the clients who book tours with me do so as a result of reading these reviews. Thank you so much.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Jermaine's Taxi service was as good as it gets. On time,clean taxi and polite. Great communication by phone or email.

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

On short notice, we called on Jermaine to taxi us to and from Atlantis from our cruise ship, and once again he didn't let us down. He even took us out of the way on the return trip to help us grab some conch fritters. We consider him to be a friend on the island, and we'll use him on any visit we make.

1  Thank Tim W

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, this means so much to me as most of the clients who book tours with me do so as a result of reading these reviews. Words cannot explain the gratitude I have for you. Thank you for the repeat business.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We used Jermaine's taxi service to and from the airport for our stay on Paradise Island. He was waiting at the airport upon our arrival with a sign with our name on it. He was professional and knowledgeable of the Islands and provided us with good choices for restaurants. I would highly recommend this taxi service if you want a real taxi service at the going rates which was $35.00 each way. Beware of people claiming to be a taxi service and check the license plate to be sure it says taxi right on it.

1  Thank melissa12193

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, this means so much to me as most of the clients who book tours with me do so as a result of reading these reviews. I appreciate you so much.