“wonderful service, and good tour guides”

Jermaine's Taxi & Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 30 Transportation in Nassau
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Jermaines taxi and tours is the best way to experience historical Nassau old Charms. We take you around and show you all of Nassau's historical land marks including our parliament, Senate & supreme court buildings. We can customize the tour to include other points of interest as well. We also do airport pick ups & hotel drop offs as well.We provide exemplary transportation services in a safe, luxurious & secure atmosphere.
Union, Kentucky
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“wonderful service, and good tour guides”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

My spouse, sister and son were picked up at the airport in Nassau, and he was waiting with a sign. Professional, and helpful. Gave info on landmarks during the ride to the Atlantis which was about a 30 minute ride. I was picked up a couple days later, and again there was Jermaine, with a sign. We used them to return to the airport and he was right on time, and we will use them again when we return to Nassau.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Susan E

• Indonesian first
Mason
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Nice Tour of Nassau, Worth the confusion”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We booked with Jermaine's Taxi tour about 6 months ahead because of all the good tripadvisor reviews and that could be why there was some confusion on what tour we had booked. Aside from that minor complication, it was a tour well worth taking. There were six of us, including 4 adults and 2 children ages 7 and 2. This was a comfortable number for the cab and I don't think I would want any more than six adult passengers for the tour. We did not have Jermaine, but a woman driver who was very friendly and knowledgable about Nassau. The good thing about prebooking with Jermaine's service is you can say to the flock of tour drivers just off the boat that you have pre-booked and they leave you alone. The cab drivers and tour companies are aggressive to say the least as you disembark your ship. It was nice to have the tour pre-planned so we could keep walking and not have to be bothered by the aggressive sales pitches.
Our tour was nice. We went to the fort, caves and queen's staircase. Our driver was funny and she had lots of information. ( I wish could remember her name) The vehicle was an older silver van that was clean inside had fully functioning a/c. I must admit we were a little nervous at first due to the number of minor crashes that the van appeared to have been involved. All in all it seemed like a safe vehicle, in what seems to be the chaotic traffic system of Nassau.
This is a trip worth pursuing at Nassau, as the town by port is not somewhere I would want to spend a whole day.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank deankel1
Istanbul, Turkey
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Excellent tour service”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My family (all eight of us) had a private tour of Nassau with Jermaine in January when we visited on the Disney Dream. Jermaine was very professional and did an excellent job with our tour. I had emailed him ahead of time with all the sights we wanted to see and he arranged everything. He always responded quickly via email to questions and met us on time for the tour. Jermaine really knew his stuff and had us all laughing.
Great company! I would recommend Jermaine's Tours to anyone!

Visited February 2013
Houston, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We toured with Jermaine on our Spring Break, 2013 cruise on the Carnival Breeze. We actually booked Jermaine for this tour about 7 months before our sail date. We had to have 2 vans because there was a total of 15 people in our group. Jermaine was on time waiting for us with my welcome sign. DH and I had traveled to the Bahamas a couple of years ago and wanted to revisit the Daq Shack and Cable Beach. Jermaine had no problem incorporating these stops in our tour. Our tour included general areas of the Island as well as the forts, the Queen's Staircase, Cable Beach and The Daq Shack. We had a great trip. We were back in time to take a stroll to the Straw Market and Senor Frogs. Jermaine was wonderful. On my next trip to Nassau I will make sure to contact him again.

Visited March 2013
4 Thank QueenPooh
New Jersey
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“great tour with a gentleman”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Jermaine picked us up at the airport on Saturday, and then gave us a tour on Wednesday. He was SO nice... his truck had broken down on him, but there he was on Wednesday with Nevada driving HIS van, and Jermaine doing the tour. When I paid him, he gave the money to Nevada, and then I realized he had taken one on the chin because his vehicle was down... but he never mentioned anything... was there on time, gave us a great day, and was very informative. I gave him a tip to help make up for his bad luck, but he never asked for anything.

Jermaine knows the island inside out and will take you lots of out of the way places. I highly recommend taking an "off the radar" tour. He's a very nice guy~

Visited March 2013