Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Enjoyed a fun-filled half-day family boat charter on a cruise excursion

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Eric48176
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Wonderful trip with Captain Sean

Thanks to the wonderful reviewers at Trip advisor, I found this company for my husband’s birthday... read more

Senyum
via mobile

All reviews captain carl his son rose island private beach gilligan's island sea hunt caught fish hour tour sea turtles private tour atlantis marina half day trip four hours highlight of our trip beautiful reef amazing fish great captain
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I and our 6 kids (aged 18-26) chartered a boat with Captain Carl as our Bahamas cruise excursion. Carl's son Shivargo ended up being our Captain for the day - and we can't say enough great things about him.

Shivargo took us on a quick tour of the harbor & Atlantis before heading out to snorkel by Rose Island. We snorkeled at two locations, including one area where there are always very reliably a number of sea turtles dining on the turtle grass. We were not disappointed! Afterward, Shivargo took us to a private beach on Rose Island where we hung out for quite a while enjoying the amazing beauty of the beach, perfect white sand & water. With a little more time to spare, Shivargo took us to a couple of fishing spots to try our luck (we didn't get many bites -but it was fun).

We'd highly recommend these guys, who clearly take pride in flexibility of the experience you're looking for and providing a high quality experience for a reasonable price. Hope to visit them again!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Thanks to the wonderful reviewers at Trip advisor, I found this company for my husband’s birthday surprise.

We had a wonderful time! Captain Sean is young but he has a wealth of experience. He is passionate about Bahamas and the sea. This was a fun filled activity, we went fishing and caught snapper, trigger fish and a kind of eel. Sean then made us a wonderful seafood lunch on the boat grill. We explored a couple of islands such as Green Cay and Rose Island. Went snorkeling and saw a manta ray, turtles and many many fish. We also had time to catch a beachside nap.

Thank you Sean and Bahama Boat Tours!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Captain Sean proved to be an Excellent Captain and we had an awesome 4 hour boat. We snorkeled with the turtles, snorkeled a couple different reefs, and relaxed on a beautiful island. this was the highlight of our trip. We return every year to Atlantis and this will be at the top of our list of thing to do. Thanks again for an awesome day!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a fablous half day charter with Captain Brent. It was one of best ways to see the Bahamas. Awesome time snorkling with turtles and sting rays. We visited Rose Island,Gilligan's Island, and snorkled two reefs. Brent was great with my younger son and helped him snorkle for "treasure". The boat was clean and Brent was friendly. Really, we couldn't have asked for a better morning adventure. We would highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have been traveling to the Bahamas for several decades. Carl Blades & Bahama Boat Tours provides the best experience you can have on water! Carl is very personable & knowledgeable & he provides a 1st class private experience in a nice stable boat. Our 3 & 6 year old boys loved it! Whether you want to site see, fish, snorkel or have lunch on a beautiful island - you can do it all with Bahama Boat Tours! And where can you do all this for around $500 for a perfect 1/2 day on the water!

Today we went out with another captain Brett - he was also awesome & it was obvious he had the same love for his job - Book Bahama Boat Tours!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am a local of (Nassau) and chartering a boat is not the common thing that we do but, believe it or not during my Vacation in September, instead of the "oh so common" take a flight to Florida, I called up Capt. Carl!! Not once but TWICE...DOUBLE the fun!! On both charters we had the opportunity of having Capt. Symonette take us out. My Dad, my friend and I went on the first trip and I surprised my girlfriends with the second trip. Capt. Symonette was very informative, easy going, kind and helpful from the moment we stepped foot on the boat. He helped us catch fish, took us to see the turtles, we Gilligan's Island and touring.The boat was comfortable and clean and the equipment used for fishing was in top shape! My Dad said it was the best time of his life and the girls couldn't stop thanking me! We loved both trips and can't wait to go back! Thank you Capt. Carl and Brent!

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

I have been to the Bahamas 3 times and nothing has compared with this adventure. Brent was amazing. Just being in the boat with him was great as he explained the buildings that we passed and all of the other tours that we could take in the Bahamas and even suggested restaurants to us. First he took us to Rose Island where we swam with the turtles. It was magical! The water was crystal clear and the turtles were right next to you swimming down in the water like ballerinas and coming up to the surface to breathe with you just a few feet away! Then we went to the next stop to see a coral reef and fish swimming. Then last we went to Gilligan's island to explore this cute untouched island.
We got the best seashells there and sea glass.
Brent made the trip the best trip ever. He helped me and my 9 year old daughter with our snorkeling and out of the boat and gave us the best fruit drink from Bahamas that we ever had. We will never forget it!
On a personal note Brent is extremely thoughtful and had deep words of encouraging life advice for my 9 year old daughter that was surprisingly and greatly appreciated. We will definitely come back and take another tour!!

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Captain Shawn was fantastic! Just the girls out for an evening cruise. This was my sister’s 2nd experience with this outfit and we will definitely book again on a future trip. Captain Shawn had many stories and Bahamian history to share! It was a lovely evening on the water.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

My husband and I had yet another fabulous day on the water with Brent at Bahama Boat tours. This was our 2nd time taking the half day tour and it was AMAZING! We snorkled a ton- Saw beautiful reefs and fish. Toured Rose Island, Gilligan's Island and swam with the turtles! Thank you again for another wonderful trip and thank you to Brent for making is so memorable!

1  Thank Kate3333
Reviewed August 28, 2018

My husband and I had a fantastic time island hopping and snorkeling. We saw all kinds of fish, turtles and rays. We toured the perimeter of Paradise Island and ended our tour hanging out on the almost private beach of Rose Island. We wished we could have stayed all day! Highly recommend! You won't regret it!