“Amazing Private Boat Tour for 7 Guys!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bahama Boat Tours

Bahama Boat Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a wide variety of tours in Nassau. You can choose from many of our tourist packages or create your own custom water experience in the beautiful Bahama Islands located in the sunny Caribbean.Choose from a wide variety of Tour Packages, Water Sports and Activities: We offer Tubing, Fishing, Knee-boarding, wakeboarding, site-seeing, water skiing and snorkeling. Explore the coral reefs, swim with the schools of fish in the crystal blue waters, have a father and son fishing excursion or just sit back and enjoy the boat ride. Let us take you to private locations to explore the white sandy beaches of the Bahamas. Your Captain will take you on your own, private water adventure.Whether you're in the Bahamas on your honeymoon, enjoying a family vacation, looking for an adventure, or coming in for a short visit with your Cruise Ship, Bahama Boat Tours can help you create those lasting memories. Convenience and safety are very important to us. We will pick you up from your Cruise Ship Dock or Hotel, we'll provide the safety gear, and life preservers, snacks and beverages and lend you our experience and wonderful customer service. Join Captain Blades and his staff in exploring the Bahamas. You'll want to come again!
Rockville, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing Private Boat Tour for 7 Guys!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

We were a group of seven guys in the Bahamas for a bachelor party. We spent half a day (about 4 hours) we captain Carl on the Ultimate Bahama Package. He picked us up in front the Atlantis marina. He gave us a little tour around the northern part of the island and then took us to two snorkeling locations. The second spot was awesome. There were ton of tropical fishes. We then went to a private little beach where we played football and hung out for a while. We then finished the day with some tubing, which was a lot harder than you'd think. Overall, it was an awesome experience in the Bahamas. We would definitely book this tour again.

Visited October 2012
Bahamaboattours, Owner at Bahama Boat Tours, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Thanks guys! Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Forest Lake, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A memorable moment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

After several weeks of researching things to do in Bahamas, I came across the Private Boat Tour by Capital Carl. The reviews were all rated high so I thought I would be safe in choosing this as one of our excursions. I am so glad I did! We got a private tour of the islands, went snorkeling near Gilligan's Island, did a little swimming by a private island then went fishing. With a family of five with many different ideas, we all agree this was the BEST tour we did!!! Carl was very friendly and knew the island like the back of his hand!

Thank you Carl for making our vacation one that we will never forget! You're the best!!!

The Thomas Family

1 Thank TheThomasFamily2012
Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

The first port on our itinerary for our cruise was Nassau. My husband, whom I affectionately call a cruise-snob, was not thrilled about going to Nassau and had even suggested staying on the ship that day because he thought he had seen all there was to Nassau on past trips. I looked at the excursions offered by the cruise line and agreed that they really seemed to be slim pickings. That's when I jumped on TripAdvisor and found Captain Carl. After reading all of the positive reviews, I checked out his website and was stoked to learn that he still had availability for our port day, Oct.1st. I convinced my husband to give him a try and we made our $100 deposit that night to guarantee our spot. He emailed me and asked what we type of activities we would like. We picked fishing and snorkeling. He sent me a confirmation email and we were set. On the morning of our excursion, it was raining when we pulled into port, but we decided that we were going to be wet anyhow with the snorkeling, so we weren't going to let a little rain stop our adventure. And Captain Carl didn't disappoint. He picked us up right on the dock past the market, and took us for a spin around the harbor pointing out all of the cool forts and historical landmarks. As we got past our cruise ship, he lined all four of us up and took our picture with our ship in the background. We did a little more cruising around and then he took us to his honey hole fishing spot. No sooner had my husband's line hit the water, he had a fish. We caught at least 10 fish, and Captain Carl was awesome. He baited all the hooks and took the fish off for us. All we had to do was cast and reel. He even had us snacks and drinks! After fishing, he took us to Rose Island for snorkeling on the reef and some playing in the waves. The snorkeling was amazing!! We saw tons of fish and marine life. He even brings a little cat food to bring up schools of fish for you to view. Too soon, our time was up and Captain Carl returned us to the dock. My husband told Carl that he had found a renewed love for Nassau thanks to him and that he could not wait to come back and book an all day excursion. As we walked back to the ship that day, all four of us were commenting on what an amazing day we had. There were three ships in port at that time, which would be around 12,000 people. I told my husband it was like we won the lottery because we were the lucky ones out of all of those people to have been able to book Captain Carl. YOU ROCK CAPTAIN CARL!! The Corbins

5 Thank BOOCHAMBERS
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“The best day ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Can't say enough about how Captain Carl!!! We had a last minute change of plans and he was there to save the day. My boyfriend and I had gotten engage the night before and were looking for "That memorial day"... and boy did Captain Carl deliver. We caught a ton of fish, snorkeled beautiful waters and had a chill time on an island just the two of us. Thank you sooooo much Captain. Looking forward to chilling with you again

Visited September 2012
Shavaughn B, Manager at Bahama Boat Tours, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
So glad that we were there to "save the day" for you! Look forward to chilling with you again soon too!
Virginia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Captain Carl is the best. Period.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

After reading so many positive reviews about Captain Carl and Bahama Boat Tours on Trip Advisor our group of 4 booked him for a half day snorkeling trip in September. He picked us up right outside our Harborside Resort at Atlantis and graciously welcomed us onto his boat. His pride of ownership shows in the cleanliness of his boat and the quality of snorkeling gear and life vests.

We set off and Captain Carl gave us a thorough tour of Paradise Island and New Providence as well as a history lesson of both. He made sure to point out the old forts and any buildings of specific importance. We also got to ask lots of questions and he was happy to answer them all.

Then we headed out to Rose Island and snorkeled for about an hour. I've snorkeled dozens of times on various islands and this was by far the most exciting time. We saw way too many species of fish to name as well as conch and rays. There is one area where the coral is in a horseshoe shape and my husband and I snorkeled there for at least 20 minutes. Huge schools of fish were all around us. It was breath-taking and unforgettable.

Our friends (the other couple with us) said this boat trip and snorkeling was their favorite part of our vacation at Atlantis. I agree!

Book a trip with Captain Carl and you'll be smiling the whole time and you're guaranteed to bring home amazing memories. We can't wait to go back and do it again. Thanks, Captain Carl!!!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank VAWineGal_11
Shavaughn B, Manager at Bahama Boat Tours, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Thank you for such a fantastic review! It was a pleasure having you all onboard and we are so glad that you had a wonderful time. Please come again soon!