“Fun Fun Fun”

Nassau Segway Beach and Waterfront Tour
Ranked #4 of 103 Outdoor Activities in Nassau
More attraction details
Owner description: Your tour starts just a short mile van ride from the cruise ship port! With our personal instruction, you will be surprised at the ease with which young and old alike learn to ride the Segway. Then it's off to explore Nassau's spectacular blue waters, beaches, and quaint eateries as you and your Segway glide along the sandy beaches on the walkways lining Nassau Harbor. What a great way to take in some beautiful sights of this great Caribbean port city.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
“Fun Fun Fun”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

On our tour my fiancee and I were the oldest couple trying this for the first time. Our guides Peter and Stephano were the greatest. They watched over me making sure I didn't get in trouble while maneuvering the corners. Their instructions were excellent. We considered this the best adventure of our trip and are looking into possibilities of riding the segway again in our home town. Thanks giuys for introducing us to a exciting new mode of transportation while having a fun time.

1 Thank Karen G

“Segway Excursion”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We just returned from the Bahamas and the Segway was the highlight of our trip. Listening to the instructions I was concerned I might not be able to ride the Segway and concern from my husband who has some balance issues. The staff there was so patient with us and they took their time helping my husband. He also doesn't hear well so they put him at the front of the line so they would keep him in view. We didn't get into any heavy traffic for that I was grateful since we were novices. We really enjoyed the experience. Mona and Andrew were great guides. We even participated in the obstacle course they prepared and had time just to ride in a grassy field. We were on the tour about 2 hours and even though the scenery was not beautiful the experience was great. Would do it again.

1 Thank Alison L
Anderson, South Carolina, USA
“Extremely fun”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I must admit I had my reservations about segways as I am not the most coordinated person. However after a great introduction from Andrew, we were up and moving in no time. The tour was definitely the highlight of our cruise. I would highly recommend it.

1 Thank Lkantz
Peru, NY
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“WOW....!!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Peter and Mona were excellent instructors and tour guides. They were very pleasant to talk to and were full of knowledge of Nassau. Riding the Segways was way easier than I thought they would be. After approximately 5 minutes of riding, you will feel very confident and eager to head out on the tour. The hardest part of riding a Segway is, possible getting off of it. However, this can be mastered in a very short period of time. I would recommed this to all vistiors to the area. It was a blast !!

1 Thank Ranger53
CANTON
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful memories on Segways on Nassau!!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Even though I must use a walker to get around, I felt sure that I could ride the Segways. And I was able to have a wonderful time riding them and seeing a little bit of Nassau while doing so!! Our guides were Andrew and Mona, who worked VERY well together to be sure that everyone in our group was succeeding and having a great time while still showing us some interesting sites on Nassau. I hope that they didn't use more caution with the entire group because of me, but no one else in the group seemed to complain or not enjoy themselves. We got to run an obsticle course with our partner/spouse which was fun!! All in all, Andrew and Mona were great guides and I would definetly recommend them for their knowledge, professionalism and yet showing us a fun time and experience!!

Visited September 2012