“Good value for the money”
Review of Sandy Toes

and up
Rose Island Beach Party Pass from Nassau
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sandy Toes is located on Rose Island, Bahamas and is a private island experience just off the shores of Nassau and Paradise Island which offers three very different yet very unique experiences for our guests. Full Day Excursions - 10:00am - 3:45pm "Party Pass" available only on Sundays Overnight stays at our Villa - "The Retreat" at Sandy Toes Groups and Private/Exclusive Events
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed November 27, 2013

The boat ride out and back was nice - but make sure you arrive on time - we almost missed it.
The lunch was ok but the beach was private and with the snorkeling a full day of fun.

3  Thank Christina N

Reviewed November 18, 2013

For $170, my wife and I swam and snorkeled, sat on the beach and read and had a great time. Lunch was basic but good (and free!), and service was great. The boat ride out and back was beautiful as well... on this overpriced island, this was one of two things (the fish fry being the other) that was an absolute value! We loved it!!

5  Thank thisisamazing
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Great place to hang & relax! Beautiful beach & really fun people that work there. Nice fun bar. The beach reclining chairs are not comfortable, so be prepared to lay out on your towel.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Everything and everyone were great! The island was beautiful. The lunch looked great and my friend I was with said it was amazing. I was a little queasy from the cruise ship the night before so I was not up to eating. But the water was an incredible electric blue. Very quiet relaxing day.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

The boat ride out to the island was nice. I recommend sitting on the top deck. On the ride out there you will pass celebrity homes including, oprahs, Mike Jordan's, Tiger woods, beyonce and many more. I would be nice if they told you on an intercom whose house your were passing. I just happened to ask a crewman and he pointed them out to me. When we got there we snorkeled for several hours and it was one of the best snorkeling spots I have ever been to. We went on a snorkel to a couple days later and it was not as good as sandy toes. After snorkeling we had lunch which was good. Then went to the other side of the Island which was breath taking, it was so beautiful. We stayed on the beach for a while then snorkeled some more on that side of the island, which was not as good because it is wavy and deeper. I highly recommend going to this place, I no I will be going back.

1  Thank Steven L