“Beautiful Villa Literally 2 Minutes from the Beach”
Bench view of Atol Island & Atlantis Walking trail on Yamacraw beach
Master Bed & Bath
Twin Beds
3rd bedroom queen bed
TV in family room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
NADINE M
Saint Cloud, Florida
“Beautiful Villa Literally 2 Minutes from the Beach”
Reviewed October 14, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Prince Adam Villas-East was gorgeous and came exactly as described by the owner. It was very clean and comfortable. The neighborhood was very quiet and calm. It was about a 20 minute drive to Paradise Island. And the driveway fit 2 cars which was perfect for my family. There were even snorkeling gear and a large cooler in one of the closets for useage. All in all the Prince Adam Villas-East was a great place to stay.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Oct 29, 2014
Thank you for your review - most of the guest enjoy the snorkeling in the area. Also happy that you enjoy the serenity of the neighborhood and the proximity to the beach.
PeterandD...
Georgetown, Massachusetts
“THIS PLACE IS GORGEOUS!!!!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

I am so glad we decided to stay at Prince Adam Villa in Nassau Bahamas. It was truly the best vacation either one of us has ever been on. We did not want to leave. If you are looking for a relaxing vacation, away from the tourists and crowds, then this is the place for you!!! The house is well kept, clean and spacious. The pictures on here don't do it justice. The ocean is literally 30 seconds across the street and the beach is never crowded. Bryan the owner was awesome!!! He was more then knowledgeable and accommodating. We would stay here again.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Oct 29, 2014
Thank you for your review and happy that our accommodations at Prince Adam helped to make it one of the best. Please come again
savan316
London, United Kingdom
“EXCELLENT STAY”
Reviewed May 22, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed on the island for 10 days for a friends wedding, and found this accommodation to be excellent in terms of quality and has been looked after very well. 15 mins walk to supermarket, 1 min walk to the beach. Bryan was helpful with any issues and i woud recommend it if someone is lookig to stay by the east of the island

Liked best: house quality
Liked least: location - 20 mins cab to town
Traveling group: Friends
Large groups
Oct 29, 2014
Thank you for your review and happy to hear that the villa met your expectation.
Strieder
Brooklyn, New York
“Beautiful, kid-friendly beach, kind hosts, lovely home”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Lovely condo with hosts next door and ready and willing to help and answer questions. Amazing beach for kids right across the street. Condo is large and spacious. The owner was very kind and hand delivered some white vinegar I needed for my toddler at 9 pm on a work night. The location is a bit far from downtown, so I recommend a car. Great for young families. Our son played on the beach and in the warm, clear, shallow water and made friends with many of the local children. Friendly and fun.

Traveling group: Young Children
Apr 17, 2014
Hello Katherine thank you for your review and happy to assist my guest when the need arise. Also thank you for the photos of your son at the zoo which with your permission I will post to my web-page. Please visit again!
Kenya F
Columbus, Ohio
“Beautiful rental home....Awesome owner!”
Reviewed December 20, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

My friends and I took a girl's trip to Nassau for my 30th birthday. I am really late writing my review but in planning my trip for 2014 I realized it was necessary to express my gratitude for the accommodations we received at Prince Adams Villa. The house was awesome and Brian was definitely the best property owner of anywhere that I have rented from. The only drawbacks were we went during a time they were experiencing a water shortage on the island but he resolved that issue during our stay. If you are not renting a car then you will need to rent a cab for everywhere you go which gets kind of expensive. Review the taxi cab rate laws when you arrive so that you don’t have the issues we had. That has nothing to do with Brian or Prince Adams though. We had to book this place 3 days before time to travel due to a mix up with flights and the other place that we were staying. He made sure the place was ready and completely welcomed us upon arrival. The power went out due to a really bad storm and Brian really took care of us during the power outage. It’s awesome to have the owner staying next door to you he brought us a lantern during the outage and came to help us catch the tree frog.  Needless to say we would definitely go back.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The wood work on the home is gorgeous! It is truly an island home and everything we expected.
Liked least: Its driving distance from the Straw Market and Atlantis
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dec 19, 2013
Kenya thank you for your review. Unfortunately sudden rain and lighting storms are a part of island life. Happy to assist in trying to meet all your needs during your stay.

In future note that for taxi-cabs there are zones rates for different areas with a standard charge for two persons and an additional charge of three dollars for per person beyond the standard two persons. There is also additional charge for more than two pieces of luggage per persons.

If you ever need a place again at short notice don't hesitate to call.
kdaliki
Waterloo, Canada
“Very Nice House”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

This house is very clean and inviting. The neighborhood is safe and friendly. The grocery stores and restaurants are just around the corner. This house is very well decorated and ease to adopt. The owner of this house(Bryan) make this rental experience very ease. Providing us with all information before our trip.Very professional done and I like that. I would recommended this house to my friends. I'm looking forward to rent this house again. Thank you for a wonderful vacation.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Aug 10, 2013
Hello Kdalik,

Thank you for your review - happy to read that you enjoyed your stay at Prince Adam Villa.
It was a pleasure to have you around for two weeks and to hear that you got a chance to do the Powerboat Adventurer Tours through the Exuma Cays.
Look forward to hearing from you again.
Angelique...
Brookhaven, Pennsylvania
“Better than expected”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

My first review and I'm very happy to write one regarding this property. I cannot say enough nice things. To begin with, the house was in pristine condition and much more spacious and modern than I expected. Bryan was very helpful and patient during the initial process. I work night shift from 7p until 7 am and I have 3 children. Because of this I'm usually asleep during the day or when I am awake I am tied up with my children's activities. He was very understanding of my delayed responses as well as prompt to respond to my emails often sent in the middle of the night. I traveled with my husband and our three children. Our youngest are 5 and 8 and our oldest turned 16 during the trip. I was searching for a property that would give us space and allow our teenager to have some privacy and space of his own. His room was perfect. The youngest shared a room and it worked out well. Our own room was also nice with 2 very nice sized closets and a master bathroom. The decor in the house was tasteful and gave the villa warmth. The beach was extremely close, a very short walk and you were there. Our children made fast friends with locals and other vacationers. We rented a car through Virgo, an appreciated suggestion from Bryan, and had no trouble getting around the island. Additionally, there is a washer and dryer on site, dishes, pots/pans, and extra blankets. Overall our stay as a family was even better and more comfortable than most hotels. Having wifi included was very convenient especially with a teenager. We really enjoyed our trip and when we visit again in the future we will certainly seek out this property. Bryan lives next door and was always helpful and friendly when we saw him. His wife helped us check out and she was equally pleasant. Thanks again Bryan!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Overall condition and decor
Liked least: House next door in construction phase and easily accessible by our children
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Aug 2, 2013
Thank you for the review and I am happy that Prince Adam Villa exceeded your expectation. Please come again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing