Tripadvisor
Nassau

“Tshar was such and awesome”
Review of Pizza Lab

Pizza Lab
Ranked #48 of 350 Restaurants in Nassau
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Tshar was such and awesome sever ! She went above and beyond for me and my family . Definitely will come back ! The desserts was GREAT !!

1  Thank kate_Scottt
Write a reviewReviews (34)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This restaurant is in Baha Mar. It is an upscale, casual and comfortable spot to enjoy a really good pizza with a glass of wine. Pizza Lab has its own wine brand; the red blend was good and reasonably priced. We had the New York-style pizza and the crust was just right. Our waitress Phillipa was helpful, friendly and fun, truly a delight to meet. The desserts were great too! Another reason to love Nassau!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Kevin was amazing !! He ensured that our service was incredible from the beginning to the end ! Great

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Pizza Lab has such a great ambience. We ordered a half BBQ Chicken + Bacon and Pineapple and it was absolutely divine. Special thank you to Kevin for a wonderful lunch experience!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hi Pizza Lab, my name is Sarlina, I was so impressed about the services of the restaurant last night, the server was great and good mannered and I recall the name on the tag was Sylvester And recommended some delicious pizza and it was awesome and had a great desert too... I will definitely come to pizza Lab the next time I visit Bahamas