“Awesome Get Away for my 40th”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Oceanfront Villa, Main Entrance
Oceanfront Villa from private cul-de-sac
Oceanfront Villa from Ocean
Master bed room with balcony, 2nd floor
Master bed room with balcony
Master bed room with open French Doors to balcony overlooking the ocean
view from Master bed room balcony to Atholl Island
view from Master bed room balcony down on beach area and breakwater
Master suite bathroom: seperate shower and seperate toilette, 2 wash basins
from kitchencounter to porch
view from living-dining-kitchen
sunrise view from porch
porch
stairs to the ocean and garden
chilling out under Palm trees
Beach area with Deck and Breakwater
View from Deck
Prince Charles Dr beach, 2 min walk from Villa
Prince Charles Dr Beach
The Oceanfront Villa in \'green\' before \'yellow\'
Villa from oceanside
early morning
morning sun
meditating?
Back Porch
Villa from Ocean side
Moon Rise @ Villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 46 reviews

Reviews from our community

Ginadoll
“Awesome Get Away for my 40th”
Reviewed May 21, 2013 for a stay in January 2013
person found this review helpful

My friends and I rented both the Villa & Cottage for my 40th birthday. We enjoyed our stay at this property. Everything was as presented on the website, there were not any surprises. Martina was very helpful & accommodating; she was always just a phone call away.
We used Mr. Darling for transportation. He was wonderful. Friendly, knowledgeable & accommodating. We will all remember Mr. Darling.

The property is nice because it is private and directly on the ocean. Yet just minutes away from the tourist attractions.
My favorite parts about the villa are the walk out balcony from the master bedroom on the second floor. The view is breathtaking. We spent a good deal of our time out on the 1st floor deck. Great for sunrise, sunset, & nice ocean breeze. The sound of the ocean is absolutely perfect for meditating. The openness of the 1st floor was great, that way we all stayed connected whether we were on the deck,in the kitchen, eating area or the living room. It is spacious & there was plenty of room for everyone.

This was the perfect quaint place to bring in my 40th birthday. I will never forget the wonderful memories created at the "yellow house". We were all sad to leave.
Thank you tons Martina & Mr. Darling.

Date of stay: January 2013
Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Ma
Reviewed April 22, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Date of stay: April 2013
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
BrianetNa...
Drummondville, Canada
“Mon fils en parle à tous les jours”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

We toke our 3 kids (10 to 16 years) and 3 grandmothers. We had plenty of room. The location is great for relaxing and the best for snorgling with kids. The kids were able to swim along side of rays and moon fish. The house is exactly like the pictures beautifully and very clean. Everything you need is there. You must use Mr Darling to drive you around, he is reasonable, always available and a pleasure to listen too. Thank you Martina!

Date of stay: February 2013
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: En famille élargie
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
New Hampshire
Reviewed March 26, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Date of stay: March 2013
Management Response
Mar 26, 2013
I am a bit in shock to say the least after having read this review. Additionally I am surprised because all previous and within returning guests liked the house.
My number one policy is to provide my guests an enjoyable and comfortable stay. Good maintenance is the first to achieve this. I always check the house before guest arrival to make sure that everything is there and that everything is in working order.
None of the complaints mentioned in this review were brought to my attention throughout my guest's stay. I have seen and spoken to the guests on numerous occasions and was assured that everything is fine and that they are enjoying their stay.
As a result of this review I have brought in an exterminator who did not discover any findings. The electrician has fixed the one buzzing outlet, switched on the tripped breaker to the bath tub and had to replace one worn out light bulb. There are no broken door knobs. The microwave oven door is not broken. The kitchen is sufficiently stocked for more than 10 people. The sink strainer is next to the sink. All rooms are equipped as shown on the pictures. Each room has it's own closet and the Master bedroom has a walk in closet.
If my guests rent a car we meet at the airport car rental counter and I drive ahead in my own car to lead the guests onto the correct road.
If my guests are being picked up by my taxi driver, Mr. Darling, they are brought to the house.
Check out time is (as stated on the website) 10 am, Check in time is 3 pm. Only if there is guest arrival the same day as departure I kindly ask my guests to please check out at 10 am which otherwise I never ask.
Having commented and taken care of the risen issues I hope that my present, repetitive returning and all future guests will enjoy their stay at the Oceanfront Villa and the Bahamas.
Ontario
Reviewed January 7, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Date of stay: December 2012
A romantic getaway Older travelers
snglmom38
Carlin, Nevada
“Girls Trip”
Reviewed November 2, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

The house is great. My favorite part was sitting on the back porch watching the waves and relaxing. Martina is great. She wants you to have an enjoyable vacation. We had a small issue and she was immediately there to take care of it. It was a great place to snorkel. We even saw a baby sting ray. If you want to relax and snorkel then stay here.

Date of stay: October 2012
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: the back porch. relaxing.
Liked least: the lizards ha ha
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Canada
Reviewed July 10, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Date of stay: July 2012
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, Tripadvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.