“"Perfect place, feels like home".”
other travelers have booked this property
Bedroom Bathroom
Living/Kitchen/Dining
Kitchen
Dining
Living Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Anthoniqu...
“"Perfect place, feels like home".”
Reviewed January 12, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The location is amazing very quiet and a great place for relaxation. It is also well kept! I will definitely book again !

Your age range 18-24
paul c
“Awesome place, Great location, Amazing value.”
Reviewed March 12, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

I stay at this location from March 8th-11th. I paid the first night of my stay with a credit card before I arrived, which was $127.00. This was an amazing price as it looked like it was a condo with living-room, bedroom and kitchen included. I have to say that I was unaware of the location but Janet was very nice to talk to the taxi driver that I was using to direct him to the location of the guest house.

Upon arriving Janet greeted me and the taxi just off the driveway by the street so the taxi driver knew where to go. She let me in the condo door and showed me around and I then paid for the second night of my stay, (another reasonable $127.00). I then asked where a good place to eat was and she told of a restaurant right around the corner as well with the beach that is at the end of the street.

I was unaccustomed to not having management right there on site, however the location seems to be in a very nice neighborhood and all the people I met were very nice. I felt very safe as there are actually three security doors, an outside gate, an outside gated door on the condo, and then and actual wooden door with lock and dead bolt.
The inside was amazingly furnished, which a very comfortable couch, lazy boy chair, and flat screen TV in the living-room and bedroom. The kitchen was awesome as well with a gas stove which was an unexpected treat. The bedroom and bathroom also were very well furnished. There is nothing I could say badly about the whole place. The A/C was quiet and worked great.

The day came to leave and I went to check in to my flight and saw that I actually wasn’t scheduled to leaving until the following day. I was a bit panicked as I was wondering where to stay. I call Janet and she was graciously able to accommodate me with another night and provide a taxi back to the airport the following day.

I will for sure being coming back to the Brownstone Guesthouses again. I cannot say enough about the hospitality that was shown towards me when I stayed there. For the location, value, and the accommodations within the guesthouse it cannot be beat.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The condition and location.
Liked least: Nothing really, possibly could of used a door mat inside the door for sandy feet.
Traveling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
sox2005fa...
Key Biscayne, Florida
“Quiet, great location, cordial hostess.”
Reviewed August 25, 2011 for a stay in August 2011
person found this review helpful

As a business traveler primarily, it's nice to get away from the hustle bustle of brand name hotels from time to time. This property was just right. Accessible, comfortable, and a short stroll to the beach or bus. I rented a car and had no trouble navigating, even on the left side of the road. Tell Janet hello and enjoy your stay. I did, despite being chased home early by the hurricane.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It fit my desires
Liked least: Having to leave early due to storm.
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
BJandAndi
Cumming, Georgia
“Super clean and inviting”
Reviewed July 11, 2011 for a stay in June 2011
people found this review helpful

We visited the Bungalow in late June. I enjoy renting private residences for privacy and amenities offered. We love to cook our meals to save money and enjoyed the kitchen. The bedroom was very comfy and the AC was very reliable. The pool was very nice to visit in the evenings. This unit is in a nice neighborhood and truly is 5 mins (walk) to the ocean. We used the Jitney ($1.25) to find our perfect beach which was only a 5 min ride. We would go to the store after the beach and catch the jitney home. Nesbitts restaurant (5 min walk) has awesome food and great prices. Janet, we loved visiting and will return. We are bring friends with us next time and hope to rent the entire house. When setting up transportation, make sure you call Cheryl Ferguson to pick you up in her van (Taxi). She is honest and very dependable. [--] or www.cherylfoxfergusonbahamastaxiandtours.com.

Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing